BY PHILOSOPHY

a miraculous thing happens when two wishes are granted upon by one star. you can now say good-bye to wrinkles and blemishes, and say hello to clearer, more youthful skin that looks and feels miraculous. see more...

philosophy miracle worker anti-aging for blemish prone skin, 1.5 oz
  • "Having acne prone skin and sensitive skin this is really gentle and feels smooth and soft after applied." in 4 reviews
Trisha L.
What a conundrum some of us have. At that age where premature aging is becoming a real concern, skin needs moisture, yet we are still getting blemishes! So many wonderful anti aging products on the market from oils to serums to traditional moisturizer. But so many of them can clog our pores and add oil and shine. Skin needs to breathe and I feel like this does that well. There are not too many options on the market that will support this dual role. While not my favorite product, will definitely be my go to when my skin is acting up.
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC
I have been having acne ever since I was in middle school. I'm only 20 so I don't need anti aging, but I still didn't see a difference. As for my acne it didn't necessarily get rid of it as much as it helped calm the redness and smooth it out.
Kristy P.
Oxford, AL
I looked for months before I finally bought this and I love it. It made my skin so soft and helped my skin during the day to look brighter. No break outs was a plus. A lot of companies don't think about wrinkles and break outs together.
Harli K.
Norman, OK
I was told this product was great for skin that is prone to breakouts, but unfortunately it did nothing for my skin. I hated it and will never buy it again. It was not what I expected and was definitely not a "miracle worker". I would not recommend this to any of my friends with skin like mine.
Marina M.
Even as an adult approaching 30, I still have very acne prone skins, and almost anything I put on my face will break me out with Cystic Acne. This is one of only 2 products in the way of specific skin care that does it's job without breaking me out. I love this stuff so much that I'm on auto shipment.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have not used a single Philosophy product I have not loved (cleansing, face or body care and fragrance). This Philosophy Miracle Worker anti aging blemish serum and moisturizer is at my bedside and I use in the winter (in the summer I used When Hope is not Enough).
Katie S.
Broomfield, CO
This product really helps my skin! I have a lot of redness and probelmatic skin in general, and the product does not break me and, and it is very moisturizing! I do think that there are some cheaper alternatives to this though that probably work just as well
Susy N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This stuff is holy grail to me, i have acne prone skin and i use this baby everynight my skin feels so much softer in the morning and i just feel like its doing wonders to my face without all the oily components.
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL
My skin is very prone to breakouts, so when I saw this product, I picked it up. I love philosophy so I figured it was worth a try. And I'm glad I did, because I love it and have gone back to get more. I would definitely recommend it!
Lauren M.
Norco, CA
I love this stuff! It moisturized my face without any greasy residue. It sinks into the skin fast and leaves it feeling so soft. I have combination skin and I never have a breakout well using this stuff. Plus the smell is amazing!