Philosophy Mini Take Good Care Cleanser Kit uploaded by Rocio M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Mini Take Good Care Cleanser Kit - Great skin requires good, consistent care. This duo of advanced, multi-tasking cleansers makes it easy to give your skin the care it needs, no matter where you go! Gently cleanse, dissolve makeup, tone and lightly hydrate in one simple step with Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser; whisk away dull, dry skin as you cleanse, to reveal softer, smoother, skin with The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash. Perfect for all skin types (and all getaways).Mini Take Good Care Cleanser Kit includes:Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser (2.0 oz.)The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (2.0 oz.) - Mini Take Good Care Cleanser Kit see more...

• I like using the purity face wash but is there another on...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work if so where can I get it at?2 Answers
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
I haven't tried much skin care, and when I started, I started with clinique- so I'm not really good at this yet and I'm still not in a the habit of frequently washing my face! But I have used these and absolutely love them. They make my skin feel so refreshed and clean and I think everyone should try them:) especially if you can get them in a set this holiday season!!
Juliet M.
Purity is the best face wash I’ve ever used in my life!! I have been using it for around 6-7 years now and will never use a different cleanser! And it takes off all of your makeup too!!
Kelly L.
I liked this duo. The purity cleanser is one that I use daily and I love it. I also really like the exfoliating wash. It’s not too harsh and it does a great job at keeping my skin smooth. It being mini size makes it great for travel too!
Kelsey B.
Albuquerque
The perfect combo of facial washes. I used purity daily and on days I felt I needed a little pick me up, I'd use the exfoliating wash. Both smell great, clean well and make my skin feel great. I can tell a difference in my overall skin appearance after using this 2 washes regularly together. Will be buying larger sizes to use daily.
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA
this stuff smells sooo good and makes the skin soo soft,,I have used it 4 times before ,,i bought it off of amazon it was gentle on my skin i would love to buy more cause the scent is so amazing !!
McKenna K.
McHenry
This is a perfect size for traveling! Everything you need for your face routine is in this set. The micro-delivery wash helps exfoliate the skin, while the purity wash washes away dirt and makeup to bring your beautiful skin to the surface.
Elise H.
The philosophy purity made simple cleanser is my absolute favorite! It is the only cleanser I will use. It smells good but it's not too perfumy, it makes your face feel clean, and it works great on a clarisonic
Felisa L.
Brownsville
So happy with this product! Makes my face feeling super clean and lightweight with this duo. I bought it at Ulta for 15$. The scents are very light and just nice. I definitely recommend its on all types of skin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Krissie B.
Chatsworth, GA
I really, really love the philosophy cleanser. It makes my face feel amazing! The smell of this cleanser is so fresh, my face feels renewed after I cleanse with philosophy cleanser. I would definitely recommend.
Court T.
Temple, TX
ANY PHILOSOPHY BRAND PRODUCT IS TO DIE FOR! ANY TIME I NEED TO FEEL EXTRA SMOOTH OR HYDRATED I ALWAYS USE MY PHILOSOPHY. IT IS QUITE PRICEY WHICH I DONT LIKE BUT IT IS WORTH IT. I LOVE THE STRONG SCENT IT GIVES OFF! PLUS I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN SO IT WORKS GREAT!
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
Does this actually work if so where can I get it at?
Kaylynn A.
Clinton, IN
I like using the purity face wash but is there another one that helps more with acne?