philosophy microdelivery triple acid 36ct peel pads uploaded by Sarah S.

BY PHILOSOPHY #90 in Facial Peels

What is it: An innovative, easy-to-use, one-step weekly peel for brighter, more radiant skin. Who is it for: Anyone who wants smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking skin. Why is it different: See brighter days ahead with the microdelivery triple-acid brightening peel! This innovative peel was created to deliver results in one convenient step, at home, with zero downtime. Featuring 36 individually-wrapped, pre-saturated pads designed for weekly use, this chemical peel delivers advanced skin-brightening and antiaging benefits. The triple-acid formula contains mandelic, phytic, and azelaic acids that help dissolve and sweep away dead skin cells to help improve skin tone, buffer fine lines, and improve skin clarity. How do I use it: Gently swipe the pad over your clean, dry face in the evening, avoiding the eye area. If skin is sensitive, rinse off after three to five minutes of application. Weekly usage is recommended. From philosophy. Includes: see more...

• Does this help fade acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation ...2 Answers
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I saw this online and heard really great things about it so I thought I would give it a try. When I looked it up the price was way over what I was expecting. Still I thought I would splurge because I haven't in a while. I bought the product and it came in the mail a bit late but you can't blame that on the product. I tried this out on my face the night I bought it and I was sorely disappointed to have wasted my money on this product. It broke me out and smelt weird too.
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
These are super good, I only do these once a week because these are VERY strong and can be too much for the skin if you use too many of them around the same time. It's an amazing peel and it's the best deep cleaning I've EVER gotten. It can burn a little bit but as I always say, if its burning its working 😂😂🙌
haley g.
arlington
This is an OK product it’s not my favorite I just didn’t really like them a lot of people do you just for me they were very kind of painful to take off I was the first time user and it kind of burns my skin almost done you could definitely see that there was a difference on my skin but it was just not my favorite thing to use
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I received this in a gift set with several other Philosophy product. I really liked these pads! They are great for a quick "peel" effect! No irritation- which is huge for me! Philosophy is a little pricy, but definitely worth the cost in my opinion.
Lori U.
Uniontown
I love philosophy everything I have gotten off of philosophy I’ve been happy but I’ve been buying a lot of Yearsfor many years and I’ve been Happy with everything I have ordered I have ordered my philosophy off of QVC
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I love the finished look of my skin when I use these, but while they are on they itch. This is my favorite peel that philosophy has released. Not very expensive but extremely effective.
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I'm a skincare junkie and philosophy makes nothing but the best products for my finicky skin. These are amazing! My pores are reduced, my scars are lightening. My complexion is glowing like the stars. I have no complaints.
Angel B.
Salt Lake City
I use this once a week and I love it. It is more intense then the face mask or a normal exfoliate. Which is exactly what you want. It really does help reduce those pesky fine lines on my forehead.
Kat M.
Framingham, MA
Does this help fade acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation or does it just exfoliate?