BY PHILOSOPHY #98 in Facial Peels

Take the idea of a toner to a new level. Each daily treatment pad is loaded with antioxidants that exfoliate while replenishing your complexion. Includes 60 pads. these convenient, easy to use microdelivery mini peel pads exfoliate the skin in seconds and help protect the skin from free radical attack while providing excellent moisturizing and emollient properties. skin is left feeling smooth and looking radiant. this unique combination of ingredients also contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that help soothe the skin and minimize redness. features and; benefits: convenient, easy-to-use pads use on face see more...

Jena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you’re not a peel person then these pads are for you! Just swipe them over your face and peel is Done! Bright, radiant, skin revealed. Dry, dead, dull skin on the pad in the trash!!!
PENN H.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great, they exfoliate and leave the skin feeling smooth with a glow. They are simple to use. Even better that they can be taken on the go, to the gym, on flights et cetera.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best over peels you can purchase and do yourself with same or better results then paying $80 from a dermatology office or salon. I have been using once a month for the last year and my face looks amazing and healthy compared to before. I highly recommend!
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial peel for brightening. It is on the harsh side just be sure to use with your night time moisturizer. Also make sure to use an spf during the day. I have been using it for a couple of years now. I have seen a significant difference in my acne scars. I would recommend this to anyone battling with discoloration and acne scars.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the philosophy pads they're nice they're useful so I need to have a mess so I just grab my make up water and the padding just went with make up on which really nice and soft and gentle and I would buy them again about buying from a different apartment not watery probably like elf or you do you know but it's really nice
Danielle S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product didn't really do anything special to my face. It was a good value, not too pricy. My face just stayed the same. I used it a couple times and didn't like it. I got it from my friend as a gift. I personally think there is room for improvement
Erika M.
Springfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always feel so fresh and clean after using this product. I love how it feels like you're doing a little science experiment when you prepare the mask, so there's an element of fun. It's definitely refreshing and it's worth trying more than once
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So awesome! I love this so very much. Don't use it too much as it does give an extremely deep clean and I'm sure it's not the best thing to use constantly. I have oily skin normally to the point where I'd be reapplying makeup by 10am but ever since using this line I don't have to anymore!
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
L O V E this product.  It literally has completely taken away all of my black heads.  It is by far my favorite peel that I have ever used.  It is a bit pricey, but overall in my opinion, it is completely 100% worth is.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these pads! They are really gentle and have a lot of serum I can use one pad on my face,neck and wipe the rest on my chest hands and elbows. They leave my skin bright and definitely softer. I think they are a great value.