BY PHILOSOPHY #61 in Facial Peels

Take the idea of a toner to a new level. Each daily treatment pad is loaded with antioxidants that exfoliate while replenishing your complexion. Includes 60 pads. these convenient, easy to use microdelivery mini peel pads exfoliate the skin in seconds and help protect the skin from free radical attack while providing excellent moisturizing and emollient properties. skin is left feeling smooth and looking radiant. this unique combination of ingredients also contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that help soothe the skin and minimize redness. features and; benefits: convenient, easy-to-use pads use on face see more...

Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
A great intro to peels, these peel pads are relatively mild. If you have not used a peel prior, start with once daily use and work your way up to twice. Non-irritating and easy to use. A great product for newbies to peeling although I personally prefer a stronger peel.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
These peel masks are amazing leaving your face refreshed and feeling clean but moisturized the way they helped repair my skin after 2 months of using is unbelievable I finally found my perfect ptoduct for mevits a bit expensive but totally worth it
Stacey e.
Love, love ,love this or anything Philosophy...This just gets off the dead skin that you can't see and makes my skin look and feel WONDERFUL....This is one of must have products that I can not run out of!!!
Erin B.
Barnstead, NH
I like these, and use them in my daily skincare routine, but they don’t seem to do too much yet and they leave my face feeling sticky. The smell is kind of citrus-like but also kind of smells like children’s medicine. However, these do help a lot in taking of makeup you didn’t get off when washing your face the first time.
YvyVernis P.
Odenton, MD
I used these pads years ago, after pregnancy my skin changed and didn't react well to them. But prior to pregnancy, I used them weekly and they kept my skin clear and with minimal breakout scars.
Ashley A.
I massage the Vitamin C crystals on my dry face for about a minute or so until I fee the consistency is thinner and the crystals have smoothed out a little. Sometimes I follow with my Clarisonic on the low setting. Then I apply the activator gel and massage until the warming sensation has subsided. After leaving this on for about 10 min, I rinse with cool water. RESULT: This is another one of my favorite peels. It consists of two steps, the first being a paste of Vitamin C/ Peptide Resurfacing crystals that buff and exfoliate your skin. The crystals have a paste like consistency with an overload of tiny sugar-like crystals which give off a soothing citrusy scent. I like that you can be as gentle or deep as you like based on how much you use and how long or how deeply you massage this onto your face. Eventually the paste thins out and you are left with a layer of crystals which is where you want to be for the next step. The second step is a Lactic/Salicyclic Activating gel which immediately warms and begins to foam when in contact with the crystals. If it doesn't warm then you haven't used enough. The isn't ructions say to be generous but you don't really need to go overboard. A teaspoon or so works well. Now the foam isn't thick and fluffy like a cleanser. Think thin sea foam. You barely even see it as you continue to work the gel onto your face which is perfect since you don't really this dripping all over the place. It stays put. I like to leave this on for about 10 to 20 min and rinse off with cool water. The result is amazing. It's a quick facial in a box. My skin is clean and bright. My acne scars are lighter, my pores are visibly reduced, not to mention cleaner, and my skin looks fresh and supple. I like to use this the night before an event because I find this preps my face and the results are flawless when my makeup is applied. Not to mention that my skin glows for the next week or so. This peel is on the gentler side so it works for all skin types and it's so much fun to use.
member-acabe
It was so expensive but it is a solid product. It takes a while which I don’t often have so I feel like I wasted it instead of letting it be effective. It peels nice and was effective just like wish I had the time to use it
Kori H.
These are it. You have hunted for the perfect product and have found it. I love !!! I will definitely be buying these in the future. The good it did my face is shocking! Thank you for making such a perfect product !
Jena C.
If you’re not a peel person then these pads are for you! Just swipe them over your face and peel is Done! Bright, radiant, skin revealed. Dry, dead, dull skin on the pad in the trash!!!