BY PHILOSOPHY #76 in Facial Peels

lactic acid to help exfoliate and smooth skin antioxidant rich formula to help protect skin from free radical attack convenient and easy to use on face, neck, chest, hands and forearms 8.5 oz. ~ 241.0 g see more...

Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Kitts Hill, OH
I am a huge fan of Philosophy products. So far I am enjoying this product, but haven't seen any amazing results.
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One container of this lasts almost a year!

When I have cystic acne (approximately once a month every other month) this is what I reach for. It is potent for breakoits as well as the pigmentation left behind from cyctic acne. It is very strong so if you have dry skin or combination, do not use an entire pad cut. This will dry out your skin to the point where you'll peel and end up looking like a snake shedding old skin.

I cut this half and use only at night and only when my skin is breaking out.

Trust me, when used correctly, this is a holy grail product.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product that has honestly worked to clear my skin and to get rid of redness and residual marks left from acne. I use it once per week as directed, as it is extremely drying (it's a facial peel) so be careful not to use it too often even if you have oily skin like me. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has redness or scarring from acne or uneven skin tone that they can't get rid of using their regular skincare products!
Jodi I.
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! Price is amazing! And it works! I love it and anytime I'm wandering around Nordstrom I remember I need this! It works great and refreshes your face, wipes away dead skin so your new skin can emerge! Def will buy again. And again the price! Yay
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Philpot, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I started using this product I never thought I would put it in my skin care routine. I love it!! It has transformed my skin. I have normal skin that is also sensitive but this product did not cause any redness or irritation to my skin!! Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first these peel pads did seem a little bit harsh on my sometimes sensitive skin, so I used them them less frequently and voila perfect results. I really can't say enough good things about the philosophy brand! For reference I have pretty dry skin with occasionally oily skin around my chin area!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Freehold, NJ
I really like these pads. I'm not sure about long term anti aging results, but when I use them, they really feel like they're working. They somehow feel both gentle and effective at the same time. I would recommend these to someone with sensitive skin who wants to try some chemical peel products.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this peel in a box set and I love it! It's not harsh at all on my sensitive skin. I have lots of blackheads and I use this once a week to help keep them controlled. I would recommend this to anyone who needs that extra push in their skin care.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Spokane
Beauty Junkie Expert
While it helped get rid of some of the skin, I expected more of a difference. It didn't; remove a lot of skin nor did it change the way my acne was. No abrasive smell which is good. It was pricey but i got it in a set.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best exfoliating pads I've tried so far. It gets almost all my dead skins cells and I feel my as if my pores can breathe after I use them. I don't use it too often though because I have sensitive skin.