BY PHILOSOPHY #38 in Facial Peels

lactic acid to help exfoliate and smooth skin antioxidant rich formula to help protect skin from free radical attack convenient and easy to use on face, neck, chest, hands and forearms 8.5 oz. ~ 241.0 g see more...

Katelyn D.
Newtown, CT
They have helped old facial marks amazingly. However, consistently using them is vital and they are pricey. But, if you are willing to spend to improve your skin, they are worth it! You will need to moisturize because they dry out your skin, but they do their job.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Philosophy is such an amazing brand all around I was really excited to try these! I was worried they’d be too harsh on my sensitive skin but it actually was so subtle and so gentle it really left my face clean and smooth and I love the packaging!
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
I was scared of using this heared a lot of mixed reviews. I used the pads daily, helped with a lot of my acne scars. Deffenetly if you are sensitive I do not recomend. Overall satisfied. Gave me a more brighter complexion over all!
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Not a really big fan of this product. I thought that it was too harsh even for my skin which is not very sensitive at all. I was a first-time user and didn’t even make it through the whole batch. I had to give it away to a friend.
Hannah F.
This worked well on my sensitive acne skin and I was able to get a lot of dirt out of my full gross pores. It made me feel like I was really cleaning and curing my issues. It’s also nice they come in pads.
Colleen H.
Cedar falls, IA
If you’re a fan of these path like I am it is probably easiest just buy them in packs of 100! Saves me a trip just for and I’m pretty sure it’s a discount in comparison to getting a smaller increments.
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
This is really outstanding ❤️❤️❤️. I will alway use this because very effective and never disappointing. This had real met my expectations. I have bought this product offline.no way in shap or form that the product needs improvement
Roni M.
This is one of the best skincare brands. This is super easy to use and very effective. It makes skin super soft and smooth and also reduces wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really like this product launch it feels good when skin and my skin reacts really well today I don’t have any reactions or anything like that also the only downside is it’s quite pricey but I definitely would stop line again it’s just kind of a sport