philosophy microdelivery peel kit

An effective peel you can treat yourself to at home. Delivers vitamin C into the skin during the exfoliating process to brighten and rejuvinate.

How did the philosophy microdelivery peel kit help with hyperpigmentation? I have a deep skin tone and that is my current main skin concern.
Does this help with acne scaring? Can I use it with a retinol or should I use it on nights I don’t use my retinol?
Discontinued? Is that an error? I reviewed this product a week ago and did not see that message. Now it says it's been discontinued across the photo. This is one of my holy grail products. Please tell me this is a mistake? Not sure if I need to stock up on any remaining I can find?
Start your review of philosophy microdelivery peel kit!
How would you rate this product?
This made my skin absolutely glow! It’s a bit expensive but it’s makes you instantly radiant. Perfect before a day/ evening out! It smells wonderful and is a joy to use.
Calne, Wiltshire
I'm a huge fan of this set, does a great job without being hoarse on my sensitive skin. It always leaves my skin feeling and looking flawless afterwards. Foundation smoothes over effortlessly and I use it once a week, its especially good before a night out as you dont need down time. Its quick and really easy and not messy to use. I think this is better than the pads. It does a more powerdul job. Cant be without it.
This is my favorite skin exfoliator/skin peel ever, I use this when my skin is looking dull/ and or breaking out more than normal. I love the two part process, and the warming sensation when the gel is applied. This is holy grail for me and I will always purchase this because it is that good. My skin is so fresh after using this. It is really a fantastic product.
Amazing, wanted a chemical peel but didn't have the money at the time, heard about this product, and it works a gem, u can feel it instantly working, noticed my acne scarring is starting to disapear now which it amazing, feels awesome on the skins quite tingly but in a nice way.
I love this scrub. I use it every week, and it leaves my face feeling smooth and amazing. It smells great, feels great, and it comes in this two step system that really makes you feel like you are getting stuff accomplished. It's quite pricey, but well worth it.
I really enjoyed this face mask, it left my skin feeling extremely soft and spot free! I'm addicted!
Altoona, WI
The best!! I have struggled with acne scars and uneven coloring on my face. I couldn’t leave the house without first covering up my face with foundation. After using this product only 4 times, I just left the house without makeup on! That’s right, no foundation! I can’t wait to continue to use this product to completely even my face out! I also have very sensitive, acne prone skin. This did not cause me to break out at all, and in fact got rid of a big pimple on my face! Will continue using for as long as they make this product!
Davison, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product for about a year and a half now. I have combination skin, with my T zone being my oily area. I like to use this product once or twice a week, and my skin feels so rejuvenated afterwards. The price is a little on the steep side, so I try to only purchase when there is a sale.
Alamogordo, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
This made my skin feel so smooth! Easy to use, easy to apply! I have only used the sample size, about three times now. I would buy this now if it wasn’t so expensive. I just can’t justify the price.
Sudbury , ON
I was nervous to try this product but it truly works! I could not believe the difference it made in my skin after just one use. I didn't find that it foamed as much as I expected.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, NC