philosophy microdelivery peel kit

An effective peel you can treat yourself to at home. Delivers vitamin C into the skin during the exfoliating process to brighten and rejuvinate.

How did the philosophy microdelivery peel kit help with hyperpigmentation? I have a deep skin tone and that is my current main skin concern.
Does this help with acne scaring? Can I use it with a retinol or should I use it on nights I don’t use my retinol?
Discontinued? Is that an error? I reviewed this product a week ago and did not see that message. Now it says it's been discontinued across the photo. This is one of my holy grail products. Please tell me this is a mistake? Not sure if I need to stock up on any remaining I can find?
Start your review of philosophy microdelivery peel kit!
How would you rate this product?
Altoona, WI
The best!! I have struggled with acne scars and uneven coloring on my face. I couldn’t leave the house without first covering up my face with foundation. After using this product only 4 times, I just left the house without makeup on! That’s right, no foundation! I can’t wait to continue to use this product to completely even my face out! I also have very sensitive, acne prone skin. This did not cause me to break out at all, and in fact got rid of a big pimple on my face! Will continue using for as long as they make this product!
Davison, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product for about a year and a half now. I have combination skin, with my T zone being my oily area. I like to use this product once or twice a week, and my skin feels so rejuvenated afterwards. The price is a little on the steep side, so I try to only purchase when there is a sale.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best facial treatment I have ever tried, next to professional microdermabrasion. After using this my skin feels baby soft. It is definitely worth the price.
Bristow, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this kit. I have been using it for about six months now and it makes my face so soft and smooth after each use! It’s a two step process. You put on the exfoliating one in the jar first and that’s a little rough, but it does wonders! Then after, you put on the second product and it warms up your face and tingles! I usually leave it on for a little over a minute before washing off and it leaves my skin smooth and nice. I get red dry bumps on my face, and these help get rid of it. The only downside is the price. $72 for such a small amount does not make me happy, but since it does well.. I’ll have to continue to purchase
Carpinteria
Works so perfectly!  I use it once a week and it leaves my skin soft and supple.  I see that my pores are smaller and people comment on how my skin looks (in a good way).  Lol!
Naperville , IL
This is a cosmetologist in a bottle. I love this set, it makes wonders on the skin and you need only 10-15 min for the whole process. Skin is extremely exfoliated and soft afterwards. It’s not like a regular scrub from Sephora, it is more like professional skincare from the spa salon. It removes any dead skin or impurities from the surface and skin feels really clean and soft for up to 1.5-2 weeks.
La Puente
i bought this at macys because i needed a mask that would help my face clean from all the dirt and make up it is very easy to apply when applying not much product was needed it makes it feel clean and refreshed it is perfect for those days of pampering at home
Mooresville, NC
This is a total game changer. This product can totally refresh your skin in one treatment. It’s the best exfoliating product I’ve ever tried and lasted forever because you only need it once a week. I highly recommend.
livermore
It’s a 2 step in home peel instead of going to a spa. Benefits are replenishes and rejuvenates sun -damaged, hyperpigmented and aging skin. It has vitamins C and Peptides micro-beads. Amazing results...fabulous GLOW
Edison, NJ
This is so amazing. The first chemical peel I've ever purchased and I'll probably purchase it again and again. It makes your skin softer, smoother and brighter in 5 minutes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, NC