BY PHILOSOPHY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An effective peel you can treat yourself to at home. Delivers vitamin C into the skin during the exfoliating process to brighten and rejuvinate.

• I was given this as a gift and can't wait to try it out. ...2 Answers
  • When is the best time to use this product? I know Vitamin...2 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? I'm willing to pay for it, b...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
The Philosophy Microdelivery Peel is a repeated buy for me. I am obsessed with this stuff. It's a two part system that consists of a jar of citrus smelling crystals and systalic acid gel solution. You start by cleaning your face first. Then, apply the crystals like a mask, gently doing a circular motion. Then, you glaze a tiny bit of the gel over the top. That causes a slight warming reaction and light foaming. You work that in a bit and let it sit a few minutes. Then, wash off. It leaves my skin so baby smooth. It definitely helps exfoliation and it doesn't cause any peeling or dryness. You do have to rub it gently to avoid any abrasions, or following with some moisturizers might sting. I feel like it helps with exfoliation, brightening skin and also with freckles and sun spots. This is definitely one of my favorite products.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My skin feels SO good after using this just one time! While I was applying it, there was no stinging or discomfort- just a very mild warming sensation which felt nice. It was very easy to use and took less than 5 minutes. My skin felt polished, smooth, and comfortable afterwards. I was surprised at how well it worked. I think paying $72 is too much for it, but I got this from Ulta for $36 because of a sale that was going on.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my all-time favorite exfoliating treatment. I tried it years ago and it worked beyond my expectations. The exfoliant is incredibly fine but powerful and after rinsing my skin was smoother than I can ever remember. I haven't been able to justify the price tag in a while but before the holidays when you're in a ton of photos or before a big event - it's worth buying. It does last a while if you only use it once a week but I can't help using it more - hard to resist giving myself perfectly smooth skin + a great complexion when it's sitting on the sink tempting me.
Shantell M.
Lynn
This has been a lifesaver for my bad skin. I have gotten rid of dead skin blackheads and whiteheads. I also love the heat sensation when I add the activating Gel. I just wish that the product would be bigger
Rosemary M.
Carpinteria
Works so perfectly!  I use it once a week and it leaves my skin soft and supple.  I see that my pores are smaller and people comment on how my skin looks (in a good way).  Lol!
Angie C.
Very nice peel kit.  I would highly recommend this product to anyone trying to brighten or smooth out/resurface your skin.  It is a two step process, so it does take more time than a regular face mask, however I do think that the time is worth the wait.  Skin is super velvety smooth after using this product.  The nice part is you only have to do this once per week as well!
Jennifer A.
La Puente
i bought this at macys because i needed a mask that would help my face clean from all the dirt and make up it is very easy to apply when applying not much product was needed it makes it feel clean and refreshed it is perfect for those days of pampering at home
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
This Philosophy product along with another has found its way into my weekly facial care regime. It’s simple to use, smells great, and the tingly warming feeling makes me feel confident that the process is working. This leaves my skin smooth and very clear.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I’ve used this once a week for a year now and it’s my favorite exfoliater. It’s pretty aggressive so I only use it once a week and I feel that it gets dead skin off and helps with acne.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I had been looking for a concentrated and effective exfoliating cleanser for a very long time and I had been using formula 10.0.6 mask/scrub cleanser for quite awhile but I found it to be quite drying and abrasive every time I would use it morning and night. My skin being mostly oily sensitive (sometimes combination sensitive) and acne-prone, I needed something that exfoliates and deep cleans without over drying. I mix a little bit with some of the Clear Days Ahead cleanser in the shower so that i can use my night treatment before bed and only use microexfoliating cleanser when i wakeup. The microexfoliating cleanser is my ride or die now and my face doesn't feel properly clean without it. Overall it's DEFINITELY worth the money because a little bit goes a very long way!
Stephanie J.
I just got this kit and used it twice. My face is red and very dry and flaky. Is this normal?
Analissa G.
Does this stuff really work? I'm willing to pay for it, but only if it shows results.
Amber R.
When is the best time to use this product? I know Vitamin C is one of the main ingredients so would it be better at night? And how often would you use it?
Megan W.
I was given this as a gift and can't wait to try it out. How often do you use this product? Weekly? Biweekly?
Stacey S.
Naples, FL
I love philosophy's products and I am looking for something that will brighten up my skin and help lighten hyper-pigmentation. Has anyone had any experience with this kit and does it help even out skin tone?