philosophy microdelivery overnight peel kit, 1 ea uploaded by Madeline C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

as the peel experts, philosophy not only discovered a way to gently reveal radiant skin, but also increase skin s resistance to signs of aging and extend its healthy look. the first two-step anti-aging peel combines the immediate micro-exfoliation of a peel with the restorative benefits of an overnight sleep mask to virtually eliminate the potential for irritation, for skin that appears healthier-looking longer. first, the alpha/beta hydroxy acid leave-on peel solution delivers exceptional resurfacing benefits gently throughout the night. next, our youth-extending night gel elevates this peel to a revolutionary level by enhancing the ability of new skin cells to resist visible signs of aging. proven to improve firmness and the look of wrinkles and pore size. dermatologist tested. see more...

Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
I got to try this after winning a contest, and I love it! My skin felt so much smoothr and looked so nice! I really recommend this!
CVODD O.
CVODD O.
Washington
I have combination skin (oily t-zone, dry nose and mouth) and I am acne-prone during a certain time of the month. I used this product to help with all those problems, plus I wanted to even out my skin tone. I thought this product was nice since it left me with smooth skin, but it was pretty harsh. I used it 2x a week, sometimes less if it was too drying (during winter months). I liked it, but wasn't a fan of some of the ingredients that Philosophy products tend to contain. The price point is also pretty high for the small amount of product you actually get. I did not repurchase after I ran out.
Diana R.
Diana R.
N Salt Lake, UT
I loved how smooth, bright, and clear my skin is after using this! I use it at night before bed. I apply the peeling serum & then brush my teeth while it sets in (about 3-5 min). Then I apply the youth extending night gel (it also soothes and calms the skin). Its my trick to perfect skin in the morning!
JudyAnn W.
JudyAnn W.
The resurfacing benefits of this kit are tremendous and stand up to any brand on the market today. I really like the anti oxidants and natural extracts that get infused into the skin while this product is working. I feel like I am doing good and healthy things for myself when using this kit.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
I got to test this for smiley360, it is really good stuff. I saw result after first use. My skin was soft, smooth, firm, bright, pores were not visible and hydrated. My only issue is that the first step is a scrub and it irritated my skin a bit but it was gone overnight. Well worth the outcome.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
This product worked very well for me, it is very easy to apply and the consistency is smooth. After use, it made my skin feel very soft and brighter.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Aurora, CO
It smells amazing and leaves skin feeling so soft. Makeup applies easier the following day!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
#philosophy #philosophyskincare I had purchased this many times. I was so happy to see the holiday sales for the philosophy products. I purchased the micro delivery for overnight treatment and the day treatment combo, and I was hooked immediately after I felt the sensations on my skin and made it glow.
Yvette K.
Yvette K.
This is a miracle product.
I have been using this peel for over four years now and it is my go to product whenever my skin needs a pick me up.
Also when I want to pamper myself with a spa night I use this product.
The rough scrub peels of the dead skincells on my face, the lotion smooths my skin and gives it a warm feeling.
After washing the product of my skin is super smooth. I love it!
Ka-Leigh B.
Ka-Leigh B.
I love this overnight peel. It works amazing! Makes your skin look and feel soft and healthy with less blemishes and unevenness.