philosophy microdelivery overnight peel kit, 1 ea uploaded by Madeline C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

as the peel experts, philosophy not only discovered a way to gently reveal radiant skin, but also increase skin s resistance to signs of aging and extend its healthy look. the first two-step anti-aging peel combines the immediate micro-exfoliation of a peel with the restorative benefits of an overnight sleep mask to virtually eliminate the potential for irritation, for skin that appears healthier-looking longer. first, the alpha/beta hydroxy acid leave-on peel solution delivers exceptional resurfacing benefits gently throughout the night. next, our youth-extending night gel elevates this peel to a revolutionary level by enhancing the ability of new skin cells to resist visible signs of aging. proven to improve firmness and the look of wrinkles and pore size. dermatologist tested. see more...

Kayla D.
Reviewing this one, though I’ve never tried it. I have the resurfacing peel, but couldn’t find it on here under masks to review. I purchased my resurfacing peel from Sephora while it was on sale. I went back and forth questioning if it was worth buying, but I’m so glad I ended up getting it at its discounted price! It’s a two step process, but you can actually feel it working. It is tingly on the skin and does just what it says it will do. It’s like having a facial at home. I’m sure the overnight peel is just as great and I can’t wait to try it!
Chandra B.
I really like this set. The crystals exfoliate very well and remove all the dead skin cells. When you apply the liquid, you get a warm feeling and it foams a little bit. My skin feels so nice after using it. I try to use mine once a week to every other week. I recommend it and I love the brand.
TaShaunna M.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like philosophy as a brand and I find myself repurchasing their skincare items like cleansers and treatments more than usual. I really love that I can take off my makeup with this stuff without drying out my skin.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This fantastic treatment is quick and easy to use. Apply the liquid peel solution, wait three minutes and finish with the soothing gel. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The best at home peel I’ve tried!philosophy microdelivery overnight peel kit, 1 ea
Madison R.
Spring, TX
I recently bought the microdermabrasion facial peel and love it. It leave my skin feeling so soft and looks so clear after every use. It is very effective even on my super sensitive skin!
CVODD O.
Washington
I have combination skin (oily t-zone, dry nose and mouth) and I am acne-prone during a certain time of the month. I used this product to help with all those problems, plus I wanted to even out my skin tone. I thought this product was nice since it left me with smooth skin, but it was pretty harsh. I used it 2x a week, sometimes less if it was too drying (during winter months). I liked it, but wasn't a fan of some of the ingredients that Philosophy products tend to contain. The price point is also pretty high for the small amount of product you actually get. I did not repurchase after I ran out.
Te'Naj A.
Las Vegas, NV
I always recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nee skincare regimen. I had been eyeing it for a while and finally bought it and boy was I happy that I did. The all in one face cleanser is THE BOMB! The microdermabrasion kit is THE BOMBDIGGIDITY! Your skin feels like a baby’s bottom. You can feel the scrub getting deep into your pores.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
#philosophy #philosophyskincare I had purchased this many times. I was so happy to see the holiday sales for the philosophy products. I purchased the micro delivery for overnight treatment and the day treatment combo, and I was hooked immediately after I felt the sensations on my skin and made it glow.
JudyAnn W.
The resurfacing benefits of this kit are tremendous and stand up to any brand on the market today. I really like the anti oxidants and natural extracts that get infused into the skin while this product is working. I feel like I am doing good and healthy things for myself when using this kit.
Danielle D.
Tacoma , WA
My skin looks so much better after using this mask overnight consistently. Continuing use is the key. I am faithful to my philosophy products. This is one of my favorites.