BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen P...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less o...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angela N.
Angela N.
I received a sample of this and I actually thought it was fun applying it and watching it turn from black to foamy to bluish gray! As I was rinsing it off I could feel my skin was softer already and I patted my face dry and looked in the mirror and WoW!.. my face had a healthy glow to it!
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with masks of all kinds. This one is great! Step one is an active charcoal, step 2 makes a nice foamy mask that you leave on for 3 minutes. It has a slight tingle but feels like it really works. Once it's off, your skin looks glowy!
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
I was dying to try this out and it did brighten my skin quite a bit just after 1 use. It was fun to apply and see the charcoal mask fill with little oxygen bubbles! I would buy it again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville , NY
I tested this product in ulta earlier this year and I've been dying to find a reasonably priced dupe for it ever since but nothing compares! This product left my skin feeling hydrated and brighter than ever before and visibly smooth after one use. Definitely on my holiday wish list !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario
This is for dullness, congested pores and stressed skin. It contains a detoxifying charcoal gel. This goes on like a mud mask. THen you apply the oxygen foam booster. Once this cream gets rubbed into the charcoal, it creates a foam. It's actually pretty neat. Then you leave the foam on for about 3 mins. After that you scrape it off with the little plastic spatula that comes with the kit. I didn't really see any huge difference to my skin, except it was soft. The spatula didn't remove the mask very well, so I needed to really scrub my face clean.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Ajax, ON
My holy grail peel at the moment. It's gentle, there's a slight stinging sensation but it leaves my face feeling smooth and clean.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Picked this up during the black friday sale at sephora. I've used this once so far and my skin felt great after. Super smooth and clean feeling, plus I was able to get a couple of small blackheads out of my chin right away! Definitely worth the $15 I paid!
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
This stuff is amazing I honestly didn't expect much but after using it my skin felt and looked amazing I use it once a week and love it only downside is the price but I will definitely be repurchasing
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Selina H.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Josie
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?