BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen P...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less o...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sara W.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
When I got this product, I had never used a peel before and truly did not know what to expect in terms of results on my skin. My skin can go between being oily and dry depending on how regularly I keep up with my routine. After using the peel, my skin felt more clean in a way I hadn't really felt my skin before. It made my skin a bit dry I think, but I followed up with my normal moisturizer and my skin felt great overall.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is EXPENSIVE... but it works like a charm and it last a long time. The best part is it's a 3-5 min mask and you use a little plastic tool to, I don't like to say scrap, but your scrapping the product off with the plastic tool and then use a warm towel to remove the leftovers. It's easy to apply and even easier to remove. I love it.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
I really like this product. It does have an instant brightening effect after you take it off. I think it helps a little if you have acne, but I prefer the origins mask, and that is less expensive. This is a little over priced for the amount of masks you get out of it.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
After using this set of products my skin felt amazing! My skin felt like it got a giant drink of water and felt cleaner than it had in ages because most of the time o only use makeup remover wipes. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
It was okay, not my favorite peel. Mostly like a really deep oxygenating mask. It felt good but not really worth the price tag. I love other philosophy products better honestly.
Amber S.
Amber S.
My skin was a little brighter and it was fun to use but the smell was a little much and the difference in my skin wasn't enough to repurchase
Tricia W.
Tricia W.
Castle Rock, CO
This peel really brightens my skin. I use it once a week and it helps with my mild acne, as well as keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh!
Liz A.
Liz A.
This felt nice on my skin. It went on smoothly and my skin felt nice and smooth afterwards. Not a bad price.
Summer W.
Summer W.
Kingsport, TN
Feels analyzing. Once it's of makes skin feel so soft and clean! I use 1-2 times a week!!
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I've been a fan of this company for basically a decade. I'm used everything from all their flavored lip glosses and their purity face wash has been a staple since the first time I tried it, 9 years ago. This product is a two step face cleanser, which I usually find annoying, but we will see if it as bad as I think to keep a two step face cleanser each night. Clearly I am no stranger to this brand but for some reason I do not have faith in this product, I just don't know why but I have serious doubt that this product will not work. The products promise to leave you with clear, fresh, revitalized skin. The two-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities and Step II completes the re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam.
Anything that helps with pores I will try and if it works I will be so loyal to that product. I thought these were two separate cleanser but now really getting into the product I realize that you leave step I on as you apply step II and there is no washing off in between. I am much more confident in this product now knowing this fact, I'm sorry that I completely missed that element. I washed my face with their purity face wash, as I would every night and applied step I to my clean dry face. Step I did not get as dark as I thought it would be and it did not feel like much was going on, I like to feel a burn or some reaction with masks and cleansers. I waited for the first mask to dry which took a lot longer than I thought and then applied step II. It definitely foamed like promised but it was a very slight tingle that made my skin itch more than anything. There is no burning pleasure of face mask with these products and I'm going back to my first hypothesis, that this product is a big waste of money and time. The masks came over very easily but left my face feeling a little slimy. I didn't notice really any visible difference, my pores on my nose did look a little smaller but not much. I will see that my face definitely feels detoxed, I have never felt so clean in my life, like an extremely deep clean. I love that feeling, but I still do not believe this product is worth the money or the time.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Selina H.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Josie
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?