BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lucy L.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is really great as a quick pick-me-up when you just don't have the time or energy to deal with a 20-30 minute mask. I love the sensation of the foaming action, and the dermablade is really fun to use. The one thing I don't like about it is the price. i think it's just a little too much for what it is. Because its a 2-step mask, you are basically using double the amount of product per use, so you run out of it twice as quickly. Beware of getting addicted to this stuff if you don' have the budget for it!
Arianna R.
UPDATE REVIEW as if I didn't love this mask before when I used it, a couple days later I broke out in blemishes every where. And I was so happy. I have had such clogged pores for so long and nothing has helped. This must be working! I'm going to do it a couple times a week until I get my skin really cleared up.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
When I got this product, I had never used a peel before and truly did not know what to expect in terms of results on my skin. My skin can go between being oily and dry depending on how regularly I keep up with my routine. After using the peel, my skin felt more clean in a way I hadn't really felt my skin before. It made my skin a bit dry I think, but I followed up with my normal moisturizer and my skin felt great overall.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is EXPENSIVE... but it works like a charm and it last a long time. The best part is it's a 3-5 min mask and you use a little plastic tool to, I don't like to say scrap, but your scrapping the product off with the plastic tool and then use a warm towel to remove the leftovers. It's easy to apply and even easier to remove. I love it.
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
I really like this product. It does have an instant brightening effect after you take it off. I think it helps a little if you have acne, but I prefer the origins mask, and that is less expensive. This is a little over priced for the amount of masks you get out of it.
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
After using this set of products my skin felt amazing! My skin felt like it got a giant drink of water and felt cleaner than it had in ages because most of the time o only use makeup remover wipes. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
It was okay, not my favorite peel. Mostly like a really deep oxygenating mask. It felt good but not really worth the price tag. I love other philosophy products better honestly.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I tested this product in ulta earlier this year and I've been dying to find a reasonably priced dupe for it ever since but nothing compares! This product left my skin feeling hydrated and brighter than ever before and visibly smooth after one use. Definitely on my holiday wish list !
Amber S.
My skin was a little brighter and it was fun to use but the smell was a little much and the difference in my skin wasn't enough to repurchase
Tricia W.
Castle Rock, CO
This peel really brightens my skin. I use it once a week and it helps with my mild acne, as well as keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh!
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?