BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I tested this product in ulta earlier this year and I've been dying to find a reasonably priced dupe for it ever since but nothing compares! This product left my skin feeling hydrated and brighter than ever before and visibly smooth after one use. Definitely on my holiday wish list !
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with masks of all kinds. This one is great! Step one is an active charcoal, step 2 makes a nice foamy mask that you leave on for 3 minutes. It has a slight tingle but feels like it really works. Once it's off, your skin looks glowy!
Kathleen T.
My favorite face mask so far. I tested a small patch on my arm and you can literally see the difference in color. It feels so good on your skin while it's working. The only cons I have are the price (I'm a broke college student) and it's a bit messy (but most face masks are, or maybe it's me that's messy!)

Overall I would definitely buy again, you will not be disappointed!
anita f.
Hubert, NC
So got tgis for mother's day. Can i tell you this is a perfect easy to follow skin product. My skins feels smooth refreshed and glowy everurimee i use this product. I will be purchasing more of this in the future
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask was so refreshing!!!! Loves it it does tingle and i have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin at all so i love it! I get it at least once a month .. I will be getting this again
Laura B.
Indianapolis, IN
Leaves skin visibly brighter after one use!! Skin will be smooth and glowing! It foams as it activates and you will be shocked at how beautiful your skin will look after using it!
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
This stuff takes a while to get used to, but once you do its amazing. my skin is so soft and smooth now! I highly recommend for people with acne also.
Amber S.
My skin was a little brighter and it was fun to use but the smell was a little much and the difference in my skin wasn't enough to repurchase
Tricia W.
Castle Rock, CO
This peel really brightens my skin. I use it once a week and it helps with my mild acne, as well as keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh!
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA
This product is amazing! I can see a visible difference after just one use. My skin is glowy and soft, a great mask for micro exfoliation.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?