BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen P...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less o...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kenzie N.
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA
This product is amazing! I can see a visible difference after just one use. My skin is glowy and soft, a great mask for micro exfoliation.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Whittier , Ca
This face peel is great for all skin types. I use it twice a week. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling fresh , soft and hydrated.
Toya H.
Toya H.
I have extremely large pores. I can't say that this peel did anything spectacular for them or my skin. It actually felt yucky to use.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
This stuff is amazing leaves your skin visibly brighter smoothr cleaner it's a must-have will definitely read purchase!!!!!
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
North Hills, CA
This is one of the best out there this product works great for any type of skin leaves your face smooth
Patryce C.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel

If you want a great peel that isn't harsh on your skin this is the way to go. It's a two step process where you start with the charcoal gel and the put the foam booster over it. Let it sit for a couple of minutes then you use a stick to wipe it off and from there rinse any excess product!!! When I say it is everytninf. It had my face feeling soft and it pulls out all the impurities without being harsh on your skin. I stood and spoke with the sales rep for a good hour and she wasn't even selling me we were literally just chatting and showing each other pics of fam and friends. I'm won't say it's not expensive but it's worth every Pennie I've paid. And you don't have to do it everyday, nor does the process take long.
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I went to Ultra in search for my skincare items. One of the workers was so great she brought me to this product and put it on my hand and let it sit for the allotted time. I was amazed when she wiped it off and I could see how clean my skin was and how dead and dirty my skin surrounding that spot was it sold me on the spot. I went home and used it and even my boyfriend said that my skin looked lighter and brighter after the first use. I love this stuff so much and will continue to use it. It is $62 which some people may find expensive but like I always say you pay for good skincare.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is really great as a quick pick-me-up when you just don't have the time or energy to deal with a 20-30 minute mask. I love the sensation of the foaming action, and the dermablade is really fun to use. The one thing I don't like about it is the price. i think it's just a little too much for what it is. Because its a 2-step mask, you are basically using double the amount of product per use, so you run out of it twice as quickly. Beware of getting addicted to this stuff if you don' have the budget for it!
Terica A.
Terica A.
I was very intrigued by this product and like the concept. I received a sample in my Sephora order and was excited to try it since I love exfoliating. The effect is very subtle. You're not going to physically see skin peeling off. It's much more on the chemical side of things. The two step process does take a little more time to complete, but your skin is left radiant afterwards. I also like how when the oxygen activated the peel, it became very foamy. It's definitely worth a try.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
UPDATE REVIEW as if I didn't love this mask before when I used it, a couple days later I broke out in blemishes every where. And I was so happy. I have had such clogged pores for so long and nothing has helped. This must be working! I'm going to do it a couple times a week until I get my skin really cleared up.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Selina H.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Josie
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?