BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifyin...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make t...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too...1 Answers
Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel
  • "This stuff takes a while to get used to, but once you do its amazing. my skin is so soft and smooth now! I highly recommend for people with acne also. " in 3 reviews
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
It was okay, not my favorite peel. Mostly like a really deep oxygenating mask. It felt good but not really worth the price tag. I love other philosophy products better honestly.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I went to Ultra in search for my skincare items. One of the workers was so great she brought me to this product and put it on my hand and let it sit for the allotted time. I was amazed when she wiped it off and I could see how clean my skin was and how dead and dirty my skin surrounding that spot was it sold me on the spot. I went home and used it and even my boyfriend said that my skin looked lighter and brighter after the first use. I love this stuff so much and will continue to use it. It is $62 which some people may find expensive but like I always say you pay for good skincare.
Lucy L.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is really great as a quick pick-me-up when you just don't have the time or energy to deal with a 20-30 minute mask. I love the sensation of the foaming action, and the dermablade is really fun to use. The one thing I don't like about it is the price. i think it's just a little too much for what it is. Because its a 2-step mask, you are basically using double the amount of product per use, so you run out of it twice as quickly. Beware of getting addicted to this stuff if you don' have the budget for it!
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I love this product! It's a bit pricey ($60 bought at Ulta), but it's supposed to last up to 6 months if you use it once a week. I was immediately sold on it after seeing a demo in the store. They used it on a friend's hand and it was crazy how soft and smooth it made it. Not to mention it looked almost a shade brighter because it removed all the dead skin cells.
Natalie W.
Biloxi, MS
I ordered this product from the Philosophy website, it took over a week to receive. The scent is nice and it leaves your skin feeling a cooling sensation. I found it hard to get some spots off of my face with the derma blade, but it came off easily with a little bit of water. This product was even fine with my fair sensitive skin. It left my skin looking bright and super soft.
Taylor H.
I'd never looked to philosophy for skincare products before, so when I purchased this I went out on a limb. I was more than surprised when I tried this and my skin felt tight and clean. While there are better masks out on the market that are targeted towards the same effect, this mask was pleasant and I do not regret purchasing it!
Terica A.
I was very intrigued by this product and like the concept. I received a sample in my Sephora order and was excited to try it since I love exfoliating. The effect is very subtle. You're not going to physically see skin peeling off. It's much more on the chemical side of things. The two step process does take a little more time to complete, but your skin is left radiant afterwards. I also like how when the oxygen activated the peel, it became very foamy. It's definitely worth a try.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
When I got this product, I had never used a peel before and truly did not know what to expect in terms of results on my skin. My skin can go between being oily and dry depending on how regularly I keep up with my routine. After using the peel, my skin felt more clean in a way I hadn't really felt my skin before. It made my skin a bit dry I think, but I followed up with my normal moisturizer and my skin felt great overall.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
I received a sample of this and I actually thought it was fun applying it and watching it turn from black to foamy to bluish gray! As I was rinsing it off I could feel my skin was softer already and I patted my face dry and looked in the mirror and WoW!.. my face had a healthy glow to it!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I liked this peel! I really did feel my face getting clean and my pores opening up and getting "detoxified". My face felt really refreshed afterwards and I really liked that you only had to leave it on for three minutes to get results instead of a mask that's usually 15 minutes.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Natalie W.
Biloxi, MS
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?