BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Allyson R.
I was dying to try this out and it did brighten my skin quite a bit just after 1 use. It was fun to apply and see the charcoal mask fill with little oxygen bubbles! I would buy it again.
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
I really like this product. It does have an instant brightening effect after you take it off. I think it helps a little if you have acne, but I prefer the origins mask, and that is less expensive. This is a little over priced for the amount of masks you get out of it.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
While I like the whole philosophy skin care line, this is the one product that absolutely blew me away. It's a combination exfoliating scrub and peel that takes off all the dull, dead skin that I didn't even know I had. But when I rinsed it off, the smoothness of my skin and the glow just amazed me. It's a very visible difference - and it lasts for a good couple of days.

When you use the exfoliating scrub, just don't scrub too enthusiastically. You're supposed to rub it *around* not rub it *in.* Start gently and you'll get a feeling for how much you need to rub. Then when you add the activator, be prepared for it to foam and get warm - I LOOOOVE that part! I just wish it stayed warm. I leave it on 5 minutes - the longest time recommended and then, before I rinse it off, I do one last quick scrub to loosen up any dead skin that the activator may have worked on.
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
After using this set of products my skin felt amazing! My skin felt like it got a giant drink of water and felt cleaner than it had in ages because most of the time o only use makeup remover wipes. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
It was okay, not my favorite peel. Mostly like a really deep oxygenating mask. It felt good but not really worth the price tag. I love other philosophy products better honestly.
Natalie W.
I ordered this product from the Philosophy website, it took over a week to receive. The scent is nice and it leaves your skin feeling a cooling sensation. I found it hard to get some spots off of my face with the derma blade, but it came off easily with a little bit of water. This product was even fine with my fair sensitive skin. It left my skin looking bright and super soft.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I love this product! It's a bit pricey ($60 bought at Ulta), but it's supposed to last up to 6 months if you use it once a week. I was immediately sold on it after seeing a demo in the store. They used it on a friend's hand and it was crazy how soft and smooth it made it. Not to mention it looked almost a shade brighter because it removed all the dead skin cells.
Taylor H.
I'd never looked to philosophy for skincare products before, so when I purchased this I went out on a limb. I was more than surprised when I tried this and my skin felt tight and clean. While there are better masks out on the market that are targeted towards the same effect, this mask was pleasant and I do not regret purchasing it!
Angela N.
I received a sample of this and I actually thought it was fun applying it and watching it turn from black to foamy to bluish gray! As I was rinsing it off I could feel my skin was softer already and I patted my face dry and looked in the mirror and WoW!.. my face had a healthy glow to it!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I liked this peel! I really did feel my face getting clean and my pores opening up and getting "detoxified". My face felt really refreshed afterwards and I really liked that you only had to leave it on for three minutes to get results instead of a mask that's usually 15 minutes.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?