BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
I like this product, but I don't think it's worth the price. I'm glad I tried it at least. I love the foaming effect and the treat of letting it sit on my skin. For the most part my skin feels soft afterwards, but it's not a jaw dropping effect for the price. I want to like Philosophy, but everything I've tried so far has been just okay. If you have a sensitive nose, you might struggle with the scent. It's not strong, but there's something about it that bugs my allergies.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I've been a fan of this company for basically a decade. I'm used everything from all their flavored lip glosses and their purity face wash has been a staple since the first time I tried it, 9 years ago. This product is a two step face cleanser, which I usually find annoying, but we will see if it as bad as I think to keep a two step face cleanser each night. Clearly I am no stranger to this brand but for some reason I do not have faith in this product, I just don't know why but I have serious doubt that this product will not work. The products promise to leave you with clear, fresh, revitalized skin. The two-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities and Step II completes the re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam.
Anything that helps with pores I will try and if it works I will be so loyal to that product. I thought these were two separate cleanser but now really getting into the product I realize that you leave step I on as you apply step II and there is no washing off in between. I am much more confident in this product now knowing this fact, I'm sorry that I completely missed that element. I washed my face with their purity face wash, as I would every night and applied step I to my clean dry face. Step I did not get as dark as I thought it would be and it did not feel like much was going on, I like to feel a burn or some reaction with masks and cleansers. I waited for the first mask to dry which took a lot longer than I thought and then applied step II. It definitely foamed like promised but it was a very slight tingle that made my skin itch more than anything. There is no burning pleasure of face mask with these products and I'm going back to my first hypothesis, that this product is a big waste of money and time. The masks came over very easily but left my face feeling a little slimy. I didn't notice really any visible difference, my pores on my nose did look a little smaller but not much. I will see that my face definitely feels detoxed, I have never felt so clean in my life, like an extremely deep clean. I love that feeling, but I still do not believe this product is worth the money or the time.
Danielle L.
Canton , NY
Cult favorite, have repurchased many times before and will continue to do so.  Keeps my skin clear, I use it a few times per week, and it's gentle yet effective.  Great value for the price.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel

If you want a great peel that isn't harsh on your skin this is the way to go. It's a two step process where you start with the charcoal gel and the put the foam booster over it. Let it sit for a couple of minutes then you use a stick to wipe it off and from there rinse any excess product!!! When I say it is everytninf. It had my face feeling soft and it pulls out all the impurities without being harsh on your skin. I stood and spoke with the sales rep for a good hour and she wasn't even selling me we were literally just chatting and showing each other pics of fam and friends. I'm won't say it's not expensive but it's worth every Pennie I've paid. And you don't have to do it everyday, nor does the process take long.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I went to Ultra in search for my skincare items. One of the workers was so great she brought me to this product and put it on my hand and let it sit for the allotted time. I was amazed when she wiped it off and I could see how clean my skin was and how dead and dirty my skin surrounding that spot was it sold me on the spot. I went home and used it and even my boyfriend said that my skin looked lighter and brighter after the first use. I love this stuff so much and will continue to use it. It is $62 which some people may find expensive but like I always say you pay for good skincare.
Terica A.
I was very intrigued by this product and like the concept. I received a sample in my Sephora order and was excited to try it since I love exfoliating. The effect is very subtle. You're not going to physically see skin peeling off. It's much more on the chemical side of things. The two step process does take a little more time to complete, but your skin is left radiant afterwards. I also like how when the oxygen activated the peel, it became very foamy. It's definitely worth a try.
Lucy L.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is really great as a quick pick-me-up when you just don't have the time or energy to deal with a 20-30 minute mask. I love the sensation of the foaming action, and the dermablade is really fun to use. The one thing I don't like about it is the price. i think it's just a little too much for what it is. Because its a 2-step mask, you are basically using double the amount of product per use, so you run out of it twice as quickly. Beware of getting addicted to this stuff if you don' have the budget for it!
Arianna R.
UPDATE REVIEW as if I didn't love this mask before when I used it, a couple days later I broke out in blemishes every where. And I was so happy. I have had such clogged pores for so long and nothing has helped. This must be working! I'm going to do it a couple times a week until I get my skin really cleared up.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
When I got this product, I had never used a peel before and truly did not know what to expect in terms of results on my skin. My skin can go between being oily and dry depending on how regularly I keep up with my routine. After using the peel, my skin felt more clean in a way I hadn't really felt my skin before. It made my skin a bit dry I think, but I followed up with my normal moisturizer and my skin felt great overall.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is EXPENSIVE... but it works like a charm and it last a long time. The best part is it's a 3-5 min mask and you use a little plastic tool to, I don't like to say scrap, but your scrapping the product off with the plastic tool and then use a warm towel to remove the leftovers. It's easy to apply and even easier to remove. I love it.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?