BY PHILOSOPHY

Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin. Step II completes the re-ox, with a second boost of re-energizing oxygen in a light and airy foam that activates on contact.Key Benefits:2x the benefits: purifying + brightening in 1 treatmentSkin is left radiant and revitalized, pores appear smaller and less-noticeableApproved for sensitive and acne-prone skinAfter just 1 use: 83% of women felt skin was smooth, soft and hydrated;** After 3 consecutive uses: skin's clarity is improved, looking more bright and radiant;*** After 4 weeks: 81% of women agreed skin looks and feels healthy, like it can breathe freely***When step I and step II are combined oxygen is produced on skin**Based on a 4-week self-assessment study with 48 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x per week***Based on a 3-day self-assessment study with 41 women with acne-prone skin ages 20-35 using the product 3x in a rowMicrodelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel Includes:Step I Detoxifying Charcoal Gel (2.0 oz.)Step II Oxygen Foam Booster (2.0 oz.) - Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel see more...

• Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen P...1 Answers
  • I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less o...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
While I like the whole philosophy skin care line, this is the one product that absolutely blew me away. It's a combination exfoliating scrub and peel that takes off all the dull, dead skin that I didn't even know I had. But when I rinsed it off, the smoothness of my skin and the glow just amazed me. It's a very visible difference - and it lasts for a good couple of days.

When you use the exfoliating scrub, just don't scrub too enthusiastically. You're supposed to rub it *around* not rub it *in.* Start gently and you'll get a feeling for how much you need to rub. Then when you add the activator, be prepared for it to foam and get warm - I LOOOOVE that part! I just wish it stayed warm. I leave it on 5 minutes - the longest time recommended and then, before I rinse it off, I do one last quick scrub to loosen up any dead skin that the activator may have worked on.
Natalie W.
I ordered this product from the Philosophy website, it took over a week to receive. The scent is nice and it leaves your skin feeling a cooling sensation. I found it hard to get some spots off of my face with the derma blade, but it came off easily with a little bit of water. This product was even fine with my fair sensitive skin. It left my skin looking bright and super soft.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
My favorite face mask so far. I tested a small patch on my arm and you can literally see the difference in color. It feels so good on your skin while it's working. The only cons I have are the price (I'm a broke college student) and it's a bit messy (but most face masks are, or maybe it's me that's messy!)

Overall I would definitely buy again, you will not be disappointed!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I love this product! It's a bit pricey ($60 bought at Ulta), but it's supposed to last up to 6 months if you use it once a week. I was immediately sold on it after seeing a demo in the store. They used it on a friend's hand and it was crazy how soft and smooth it made it. Not to mention it looked almost a shade brighter because it removed all the dead skin cells.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I'd never looked to philosophy for skincare products before, so when I purchased this I went out on a limb. I was more than surprised when I tried this and my skin felt tight and clean. While there are better masks out on the market that are targeted towards the same effect, this mask was pleasant and I do not regret purchasing it!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I liked this peel! I really did feel my face getting clean and my pores opening up and getting "detoxified". My face felt really refreshed afterwards and I really liked that you only had to leave it on for three minutes to get results instead of a mask that's usually 15 minutes.
anita f.
anita f.
Hubert, NC
So got tgis for mother's day. Can i tell you this is a perfect easy to follow skin product. My skins feels smooth refreshed and glowy everurimee i use this product. I will be purchasing more of this in the future
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask was so refreshing!!!! Loves it it does tingle and i have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin at all so i love it! I get it at least once a month .. I will be getting this again
Laura B.
Laura B.
Indianapolis, IN
Leaves skin visibly brighter after one use!! Skin will be smooth and glowing! It foams as it activates and you will be shocked at how beautiful your skin will look after using it!
lea n.
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
This stuff takes a while to get used to, but once you do its amazing. my skin is so soft and smooth now! I highly recommend for people with acne also.
Natalie W.
Does anyone know if it works okay on sensitive skin?
Selina H.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good mask. Have you seen improvement with your skin while using this?
Josie
Josie
Union, NJ
Hi I've been searching for a peel off mask that isn't too harsh. Does this one really work to exfoliate and remove dead skin?
Betsabel R.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anyone tried this Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel I'm look for a really good one that pulls all your blackheads from your face.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newport, VT
I have large pores on parts of my face. Will this make them less obvious?