Philosophy Merry & Miraculous Kit uploaded by Karry M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Merry & Miraculous Kit - Give the gift of smooth, hydrated, youthful-looking skin. Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker's award-winning satiny formula actively addresses all major signs of aging, targeting wrinkles and fine lines to improve the overall look and feel of the skin. For all skin types.A $111 Value!Merry & Miraculous Kit includes:Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker Moisturizer (2.0 oz.)Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker Overnight (0.5 oz.)Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker Eye (0.5 oz.) - Merry & Miraculous Kit see more...

Bea M.
I got this trio before the holidays at Ulta I believe. It is an amazing value. You save so much money by buying them in the set than you would separately. Also the products themselves are phenomenal. Philosophy is an amazing brand.
Maria C.
I got this as a gift for some of my close friends last year and I have gotten nothing but praise from them about these amazing products! It smells really nice and I would definitely buy it again for gifts this year.
Soni C.
Lihue, HI
You simply cannot go wrong with Philosophy products!! Great quality. Affordable prices. Noticeable results.
I use this daily and my skin is soft and youthful looking. People compliment my skin all the time. Highly recommend to one and all!! You won't regret it!!
Karry M.
Good price for the kit. Normally stockup on these over the holiday to last me for a couple months. Better price than buying the pieces separate. I like my philosophy moisturizers for the summer it's light weight and leaves my skin feeling refresh.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
The miracle worker line is fantastic and this kit is a perfect way to start try it at a reduced price. This set was at Ulta and the price was lower than getting the products separately. Philosophy is one of my favorite brands, they never disappoint.
Pamela H.
Youngstown, OH
One of the best moisturizers I have used but can be a bit pricey. Love the line and use the body lotion amazing grace daily. I normally but at Sephora
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
This product smells for friggen awesome that i wanted to eat it!!! It workes great and smells sooo good!!
Muyhor  K.
I love everything product that this brand has. Works with my sensitive acne prone skin
Luz S.
santiago
Es super bueno te deja la piel super hidratada y suave
Desde que lo pobre vi unos resultados hermosos me encantan
Karla M.