BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: Will leave you feeling fresh and fruity Great melon smell see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, 16 fl oz
Tabitha R.
I love all of philosophy’s shampoos, shower gels, and bubble baths. I especially love, the melon daiquiri scented gel. They have all wonder products. This gel cleanses, and softens my skin. I enjoy owning their shower gels.
Vanessa F.
Deer River, MN
This product smells soooo good. I like the color, too. I love it as a body wash and occasionally use as a shampoo. My only complaints are that the smell doesn't last too long for me personally and using it as a shampoo dries my hair out but as a body wash it does the job!
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I love almost all the Philosophy Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath scents. They are great for a shampoo substitute, and they do make long-lasting bubbles in the tub. However, I only buy them when they are on sale because they are a little pricey. Overall, I really like them.
Kenzi S.
Chicago
This is such a great brand because of the simplicity that it holds. I like the clear bottle and appearance because I can see what I'm actually getting. It's refreshing and it smells like total amazballs!!!
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the lather and the smell of this product. I'm a huge fan of her products just wish the price point was a little more reasonable. A little does go a long way
Marialis M.
miami,fl
Love this for a bobble bath and makes you smell so good I also use it as shampoo and it's leves my hair really clean and fresh
amanda l.
E Bernstadt, KY
love the smell, how it softens my skin. honestly i love everything about this. makes any shower or bath a really relaxing time!
Brittany I.
I didnt really like this one. Loved the smell of it. Omg it smelled amazing. However, it made my hair feel oily and not clean.
Olivia V.
San Antonio, TX
This smells wonderful and I love all their body washes. They are great gift to give to your girl friends and family.