Skin CareBath & Bodyphilosophy
Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

Who else loves a good bubble bath ? What’s your favorite flavor from philosophy ?
What sizes does this product come in??
What sizes does this product come in??
Start your review of Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath!
Stoneboro, PA
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Bre R.
Philosophy is the bubble bath/shower gel I use 98% of the time. I’m hooked! This is definitely one of my favorite scents so far, smells like a watermelon jolly rancher. Yum! Very strong scent that lingers and a little goes a long way. Each bottle is 18$, but they are 16 fl ozs & last a good while. I HIGHLY recommend any of their bubble baths/gels, they are amazing!
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Jennifer A.
I love this shower gel! The texture is very nice, this lathers well. The bottle lasts a long time and is definitely worth the price. The scent is fruity but not too strong. It gave me summer vibes which is perfect. I would definitely repurchase this, and more from the brand
Honolulu, HI
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Shirin M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This smells so heavenly! I do love all Philosophy products, and this one is one of my favorite. You can use as a bubble bath, or shower gel or as a shampoo. I personally like it as a bubble bath. Makes pretty cute bubbles!
Phoenix, AZ
Love the lather and the smell of this product. I'm a huge fan of her products just wish the price point was a little more reasonable. A little does go a long way
West Bend
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Zoë K.
Purchased at: philosophy
Absolutely my favorite brand and probably my favorite scent at the moment! I love that it has the ability to lather with such a small amount! This lasts me such a long time and it can be used as bubble bath, body wash, and so much more! This brand has so many options:)
pennsylvania
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Lily R.
Hands down the best philosophy product I’ve ever had, and that’s saying a lot! Philosophy is a wonderful brand and they really hit it out of the park with this one. Amazing product, smell was s o perfect, super moisturizing too. Definitely recommend!
Tualatin, OR
This smells amazing! It's a great shower gel, I use it all the time! My favorite brand.
Franklin, TN
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Jayson B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Another 3 in 1 home run! I love the cute ingredients to make the actual melon daiquiri! So cute :-) and the smell is absolutely amazing, as described it smells just like a melon daiquiri! Highly recommended![product:philosophy-melon-daiquiri-shampoo-shower-gel-&-bubble-bath]
Hoboken, NJ
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Azliana J.
This is an amazing shower gel ! If you love melon you will love this shower gel. However for bubble bath, you need to use a lot and the fragrant is not strong which is a disappointment for me.
Augusta, ME
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Heidi B.
I received this daquari melon scented philosophy bubble bath body wash in a monthly beauty subscription box in April of this year.This was first time trying this product and I loved the aroma but also found the formula very creamy and when I poured it into my hand it was very silky soft and bubbly immediately when poured into my tub bath.I also found it to be a very good lathering wash that wasnt too harsh or strong on mt sensitive skin..its not overly moisurizing but not a product that dries out my skin either .And you dont need a lot to have a nice arrary of bubble in a bath and a little goes a long way for cleansing as well ..great products with huge selection of scents and types for all different bathing and skin needs Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath #BijouBeautybox # COLOURPOP FAME Pressed Powder Shadow Palette