BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy melon daiquiri lip shine, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• How much color does this have? Is it pretty sheer or a da...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like a real jelly bean lol2 Answers
  • I really lile philosophy products , and i want to know if...3 Answers
philosophy melon daiquiri lip shine
  • "I got this for a present. All my friends know that I'm big with lip gloss and lipsticks. This had to be one of my favorites. Smells just like freshly baked Cinnamon Buns. I love how it goes on thick and stays. Makes your look full and shiny. A great way to indulge your craving for that sweet tooth without any calories! :)" in 4 reviews
  • "I love philosophy glosses and this one is no exception. It really does smell like cinnamon buns! It gives a nice shine and I think whatever gives it a kind of plumping feeling brings out a tint in your lips." in 3 reviews
Adrienne F.
Henderson
Review for: Melon Daiquiri more...
I cannot tell you enough how pretty and juicy this lippy is besides it smelling soo good! They give you the most gorgeous juicy lips with a beautiful shimmer, and it lasts longer than any lip gloss I have ever purchased
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
Review for: Raspberry Glazed, Orange Jelly Bean Lipshine more...
These lip glosses were my childhood! I used to love them for the packaging and smell. Though now they are too sickly overwhelming and don't have any color payoff. They are good gifts for younger girls!
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
Review for: Melon Daiquiri more...
Soooo amazing i love the shine, the sparkle, the taste. It lasts on my lips for a good moment too i love reapplying though.
Emily J.
Review for: Peppermint Stick more...
I really like this. Not only is it pretty moisturizing, it is really smooth. I really like this if I just want a simple shine. However, the peppermint one just smells weird. I don't even know how to describe it. Maybe another one will smell better.?
Christina H.
Mcallen, TX
Smells and tastes great but is a bit goopy. If applied lightly its good but if you want some color it can be a bit sticky.
Kimberly S.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this gloss! It is very refreshing, hydrating, smells amazing and packs a shine! I didn't see peppermint stick as a choice but I absolutely love it.
Ami D.
Yummy! I really enjoy and love this flavored lipgloss. Pretty shine to it as well!!!!!
Brooke L.
Smells great, although it is super sticky! Very cute design. It is small, so super easy to take with you in your purse.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I got this lip gloss as a gift from a friend who knows I love makeup. It smells amazing, it plumps the lips and it is not sticky. I love the tiny glitter particles that show better if I apply it over a lipstick. definitely recommended if you love shine and volume!
Lexie B.
Indiana
Review for: Peppermint Stick more...
I love this lip gloss! Well I just love philosophy products they all smell so good! I got this peppermint stick with the body wash in the same scent! It met my expectations! I would defiantly recommend this to others!
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this like a lip gloss or more of a shiny lip balm?
Angela  R.
Albuquerque, NM
I really lile philosophy products , and i want to know if this lip gloss is long lasting ?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much color does this have? Is it pretty sheer or a darker pink shade?
Amanda C.
Does this taste like a real jelly bean lol