13 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy melon daiquiri lip shine, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• How much color does this have? Is it pretty sheer or a darker pink ...2 Answers
  • Does this taste like a real jelly bean lol1 Answers
  • I really lile philosophy products , and i want to know if this lip ...2 Answers
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Coconut Frosting
Yum, yum, yum. Did you know that women consume pounds of lip gloss and lipstick over a lifetime? Considering I could lick this whole tube off my lips right now, I'd say that it's probably a true scientific statement. I love all of their lip gloss. Worth every penny, and the shine is dazzling!!! The coconut flavor is amazing!
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
Review for: Raspberry Sorbet
This is the stuff of my childhood. I love the scent/flavor of this and it adds just enough of a shine to look nice. I have always loved the Philosophy brand and I will continue to try new scents in this particular gloss (which is saying something because I normally am not a fan of lip glosses/lip shines).
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Raspberry Sorbet
I got this gloss as a gift. I would say not my favorite color, pinkish bright, but it does condition lips pretty well. The thing that bothers me it isn't easy to apply because it's sticky. I prefer not sticky stuff on my lips. If I would buy it myself? Hhhhmm dunno, maybe a different color.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Review for: Peppermint Stick
Very minty lip gloss with a non-sticky consistency. Unfortunately for me the packaging was a no go and the product ended up all over the inside of my purse. I wish philosophy would change that up because this lip shine is otherwise a nice product. Not very moisturizing but certainly shiny!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Review for: Coconut Frosting
THIS IS MY FAVORITR LIP GLOSS EVER. I unknowingly paid $10 for it but it has been WELL worth it. I have misplaced it a few times and wanted to cry I love it so much. Coconut is my favorite. And with its clear, shimmering color I love to use it to spice up my lipsticks.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this lip gloss as a gift from a friend who knows I love makeup. It smells amazing, it plumps the lips and it is not sticky. I love the tiny glitter particles that show better if I apply it over a lipstick. definitely recommended if you love shine and volume!
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Indiana
Review for: Peppermint Stick
I love this lip gloss! Well I just love philosophy products they all smell so good! I got this peppermint stick with the body wash in the same scent! It met my expectations! I would defiantly recommend this to others!
Odet J.
Odet J.
Review for: Raspberry Sorbet
I love this lip gloss! I'm not much of a lipstick girl, but I love lip gloss And this one is one of my favorites,
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy products are usually my favorite. Their lip shine is a bit thick and sticky for me
Emily J.
Emily J.
Review for: Peppermint Stick
I really like this. Not only is it pretty moisturizing, it is really smooth. I really like this if I just want a simple shine. However, the peppermint one just smells weird. I don't even know how to describe it. Maybe another one will smell better.?
Kennedee H.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this like a lip gloss or more of a shiny lip balm?
Angela  R.
Angela R.
Albuquerque, NM
I really lile philosophy products , and i want to know if this lip gloss is long lasting ?
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much color does this have? Is it pretty sheer or a darker pink shade?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Does this taste like a real jelly bean lol