BY PHILOSOPHY

sparkling. vibrant. romantic. add a touch of romance to your body-care ritual with loveswept whipped body creme. this luxuriously lightweight, whipped body moisturizer melts onto skin leaving nothing but silky-softness and a whisper of the loveswept fragrance. the soft floral scent sparkles with hints of bergamot, pink jasmine and creamy amber while the formula moisturizes, soothes and protects skin with shea butter, aloe, olive fruit extract and antioxidants. features and; benefits: lightweight, whipped texture melts onto skin moisturizes and; soothes skin skin is left sil see more...

Colleen C.
Erie, PA
Good stuff! This is a really great creme if you enjoy the texture of classic body butter. A lot of body cremes are too watery and thin but this is really a thick product. It smells amazing and the packaging is very cute! I do however wish that there was more in a can for what they are charging.
Emma B.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Leaves Skin feeling smooth and soft!! It doesn't leave a greasy residue and works fantastically! Will buy it again! once I run out!! I bought it from the store website, it exceeded my expectations! Definitely will buy again!
Lashonda E.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product. Makes your skin feel really soft. It also smells great. We didn't need to use a lot so it last a while.
Meg R.
This product is lovely. Its very creamy and moisturizing and the smell is nice but not too overpowering!
chaela a.
Its alright i guess. it makes my body kinda oily feeling after i use it so its not the best for me
Allison V.
cincinnati
This whipped body creme is LUSCIOUS. The smell is stronger than some cremes, but it lasts all day and doesn't fee thick under clothes. I use this or the Loveswept perfume.
Allison G.
Pound, VA
I received the loveswept gift set at Christmas time and could not have been happier. I love the smell of the love wept perfume and find myself reaching for it over past favorites. The philosophy products always exceed my expectations and the body creme isn't an exception. The formula is exquisite and really keeps my skin feeling hydrated while also providing a pleasant fragrance. As a nurse I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day, so once I find an awesome creme that especially works and I can't help but to recommend and rave about it.
olivia v.
I was sooo excited to try this out, the packaging and tub of lotion looked so nice that I wanted to try it. I was disappointed when I got it because I thought it was going to smell sweet and fruity but it didn't have that. It had such a dull scent to me. However, I do like how the texture has that "whipped" feel & how thick it is. I just wouldn't have purchased this if I knew how the scent was.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I really liked this it smells very good and kept me quite moisturized and soft feeling all day it was a good value. .. although a bit expensive worth every penny very sleek stylish packaging very happy with the product will recommend again to others
Jamie C.
I LOVE this product, I first discovered it as a free sample from a department store and the smell alone made me fall in love with it. To me, it is a perfect every day lotion to hydrate skin, I use it after every shower.