BY PHILOSOPHY

sparkling. vibrant. romantic. add a touch of romance to your body-care ritual with loveswept whipped body creme. this luxuriously lightweight, whipped body moisturizer melts onto skin leaving nothing but silky-softness and a whisper of the loveswept fragrance. the soft floral scent sparkles with hints of bergamot, pink jasmine and creamy amber while the formula moisturizes, soothes and protects skin with shea butter, aloe, olive fruit extract and antioxidants. features and; benefits: lightweight, whipped texture melts onto skin moisturizes and; soothes skin skin is left sil see more...

philosophy loveswept whipped body creme, 8 oz
  • "I like philosophy the products smell good and I love the slip and consistency in the product. This body cream is quite moisturizing and awesome!" in 6 reviews
Allison V.
cincinnati
This whipped body creme is LUSCIOUS. The smell is stronger than some cremes, but it lasts all day and doesn't fee thick under clothes. I use this or the Loveswept perfume.
Allison G.
Wise, VA
I received the loveswept gift set at Christmas time and could not have been happier. I love the smell of the love wept perfume and find myself reaching for it over past favorites. The philosophy products always exceed my expectations and the body creme isn't an exception. The formula is exquisite and really keeps my skin feeling hydrated while also providing a pleasant fragrance. As a nurse I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day, so once I find an awesome creme that especially works and I can't help but to recommend and rave about it.
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
Good stuff! This is a really great creme if you enjoy the texture of classic body butter. A lot of body cremes are too watery and thin but this is really a thick product. It smells amazing and the packaging is very cute! I do however wish that there was more in a can for what they are charging.
olivia v.
I was sooo excited to try this out, the packaging and tub of lotion looked so nice that I wanted to try it. I was disappointed when I got it because I thought it was going to smell sweet and fruity but it didn't have that. It had such a dull scent to me. However, I do like how the texture has that "whipped" feel & how thick it is. I just wouldn't have purchased this if I knew how the scent was.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I really liked this it smells very good and kept me quite moisturized and soft feeling all day it was a good value. .. although a bit expensive worth every penny very sleek stylish packaging very happy with the product will recommend again to others
Jamie C.
I LOVE this product, I first discovered it as a free sample from a department store and the smell alone made me fall in love with it. To me, it is a perfect every day lotion to hydrate skin, I use it after every shower.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Good product. Great for dry skin. it leaves your skin moisturized for a long time and it smells amazing. The packaging is very nice but its pretty pricey. I don't think I would buy again only because of the price
Nathalie P.
Albany, NY
Philosophy can be expensive at times, specially if you really want quality, but I assure you that this whipped cream it worth every penny! I loved it from the moment I smelled it. (And I always buy mines from Bath and Body Works) but this one is truly awesome. Is soft, it moisturizes and it leaves your skin with a fresh yet soft feel.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
It was a really nice scent but the texture seemed a bit oily to me. It rubbed in almost all the way then left a sheer kind of oil on my skin which maybe some people like to look shiny but i don't
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
I will never stop buying this scent or whipped body cream! So decadent and moisturizing without being greasy or overbearing. The scent is to die for, soft and feminine but clean at the same time.