philosophy loveswept layering set, 1 set uploaded by Myrnie S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

go ahead - get carried away award winning 3-in-1 gel 2 lightweight lotion 3 complete scent layering experience philosophy loveswept layering set includes: loveswept spray fragrance 2 loveswept 3-in-1 shower gel 3 loveswept body lotion this exclusive collection brings loveswept spray fragrance, award-winning 3-in-1 shower gel and lightweight yet luxurious body lotion together to offer a complete scent-layering experience you ll love and love to give. be loveswept from head to toe and live each day with passion. made in usa product ingredients: loveswept spray fragrance: alcohol denat, aqua water eau, fragrance, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, limonene, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, bht, citral, cinnamal. loveswept 3-in-1 shower gel: water, sodium laureth sulfate, lau see more...

Kelsie A.
Kelsie A.
Love love love this fragrance. I get compliments when wearing it all the time. It especially amazing when you do take the time to do all 3 steps. I got this for Christmas but I remember it being very reasonable priced. If you are looking for a new scent I would totally recommend giving this one a try!
Nora N.
Nora N.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Ulta around the holidays and it is absolutely amazing! Philosophy fragrances are safe for nurses and doctors to wear! I am the type of girl that is sensitive to scents, and this doesn't make me dizzy or nauseous !
Heather A.
Heather A.
I'm in love with all Philosophy products. This scent is light and clean. The only con I have is that the scent is not lob lasting. This is definitely a product that can be worn day and night but would have to be reapplied.
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the loveswept scent, possibly even more than amazing grace which seems to be the cult favorite. These sets are a great way to try out a new scent and its always nice to have a lotion to throw in your bag as well!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
Philosophy is a great brand all together, these scents are amazing, they're all natural I'm almost positive, they're just great products period
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Del Valle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, they smell amazing. Like the scent is to die for. Second of all, Philosophy is a great brand overall. Definitely would recommend
Mia N.
Mia N.
La Mesa, CA
There's nothing I like more than a set of philosophy... Not a bad price either for the products you get, love it
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a couple of products y Philosophy and I love them. I would to try the besuty set...perfume is my vice.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love philosophy products. This scent is great. I like having the complete set. I would recommended
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
Cleburne, TX
LOVE this brand and I love this scent. So light and feminine you can't go wrong.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the loveswept lotion very rich or is it light and quickly absorbed?
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Katy, TX
Always hear about this brand is it worth the hype
MJ B.
MJ B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of scent? Flower? Citrus? Clean?
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Brampton ON
I have never heard of this but is it any good?
Nika E.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this set come with?