philosophy loveswept layering set, 1 set uploaded by Myrnie S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

go ahead - get carried away award winning 3-in-1 gel 2 lightweight lotion 3 complete scent layering experience philosophy loveswept layering set includes: loveswept spray fragrance 2 loveswept 3-in-1 shower gel 3 loveswept body lotion this exclusive collection brings loveswept spray fragrance, award-winning 3-in-1 shower gel and lightweight yet luxurious body lotion together to offer a complete scent-layering experience you ll love and love to give. be loveswept from head to toe and live each day with passion. made in usa product ingredients: loveswept spray fragrance: alcohol denat, aqua water eau, fragrance, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, limonene, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, bht, citral, cinnamal. loveswept 3-in-1 shower gel: water, sodium laureth sulfate, lau see more...

Kim P.
Ok this stuff can do no wrong. Its so clean and light smelling and last throughout the day.You get so much product and I love the simple clean packaging. The love swept is amazing just got it for Christmas but my favorite is Amazing Grace. There body moisturizer is Great!!
Michelle M.
Newport, NC
This is one of my favorite perfumes from Philosophy!! It is such a delightful scent. Not harsh, not in your face; just a light airy perfume. The only thing I find negative is it does not last all day, but then does any perfume? I love the Philosophy lotions. They are so silky smooth on my skin and the scent from the lotions do have staying power, which is incredible. The LoveSwept scent is for everybody for a nice clean smell. Not overpowering. Love love LoveSwept. I highly recommend this for a beautiful addition to your perfume.
LeeAnn B.
I love Philosophy! There are so many wonderful products from this brand. Loveswept is a very feminine fragrance. It's a classic clean scent. It smells a bit powdery on me compared to the other Philosophy scents, but it's still a nice everyday fragrance.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
My hubby had bought me this set for Valentine's a few years ago and I absolutely loved it smells amazing and Is long lasting great price beautiful set love the bottle one of my go to smells.
Candice R.
Milan, Tn
I bought this for myself at sephora and the smell is so heavenly I could smell it all day everyday. I've had the set for close to a year and tho the perfume out of it is gone, I still have some lotion and body wash but I do switch out with others and I only use the body wash maybe once a month or so because I have so many different ones.. The set if I recall correctly was 55 dollars which isn't bad for the full size bottles..
Shelly B.
I am in love with the Philosophy brand itself!!! Their perfume scents are amazing!!! Never an overwhelming scent - such soft, light scents. The loveswept scent smells soft and a bit powdery on me. This set includes a perfume, body lotion and body wash. Not very pricey - you can purchase them at Sephora, Ulta and QVC Shopping Network. I would recommend them to anyone interested in smelling amazing ❤
karenia b.
Haines city , FL
One of my favorite perfumes ever!!!! this is a everyday perfume. the one where you could wear out for a casual day or at work. if you're sensitive to overprowering fragrance this perfume is for you. it's a fresh scent that won't drive you crazy because is too strong
Jackie L.
Philosophy in general is a fantastic brand. It's amazing for your face and body. It's ingredients are pure, you won't ever go back to any other product. I truly love this brand. It's helped me personally so much throughout the years. I recommend to anyone! Truly
Lauren G.
I love anything Philosophy but this is my new favorite. My husband gifted this to me for my birthday. I love how the scent isn't strong but just noticeable as the day goes on. The lotion keeps me moisturized all day. Plus the spritz of the perfume gives you a little something more when you want it. This may become my signature scent!
Heather A.
I'm in love with all Philosophy products. This scent is light and clean. The only con I have is that the scent is not lob lasting. This is definitely a product that can be worn day and night but would have to be reapplied.
Jillian B.
Is the loveswept lotion very rich or is it light and quickly absorbed?
Morgan K.
Katy, TX
Always hear about this brand is it worth the hype
MJ B.
What type of scent? Flower? Citrus? Clean?
Sierra G.
Brampton ON
I have never heard of this but is it any good?
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
What does this set come with?