philosophy loveswept fragrance, .5 oz

loveswept is a lively, romantic fragrance, created to make a woman feel irresistibly swept away. this soft floral fragrance sparkles with energy and leaves you with a soft embrace of happiness and love. get swept off your feet again and again and feel inspired to live each day with passion.

What does this fragrance smell like?
Do you all prefer this one or the amazing grace. Want to buy one from this brand but not sure which one
I've been wanting to try this scent. I love philosophy products and wonder if people think it is worth the price. Does it last?
Start your review of philosophy loveswept fragrance, .5 oz!
Kodiak, AK
Sweet smell yet not a cheap scent. This is not overpowering. It's a delicious smell. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It truly can put anyone in a good mood. Think elegant love. You'll be swept away. I'd say this fragrance lasts all day. It does need to be touched up if you ae going out for the evening.
Missouri City, TX
Such a nice light scent. This and Luve Joyously are my two faves in Philosophy line. The only problem for me is I wish they both were long lasting perfume sprays because they don't have a long lasting scent. But that's just me. Maybe others smell it and my nose is just being a grump not wanting to smell.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
This is one of my favorite scents along with fresh cream. It is so inviting and I always receive so many compliments. It is kind of pricey but I recently found this at a burlington store for a really good price! So hopefully that means they aren't discontinuing this. It's so fresh and clean.
I think they were very clever with naming this perfume. I really feel loveswept when I wear it! It’s not overbearing, but lasts all day long and makes me feel happy! The fragrance is very sweet and soft. I’ve already purchased 2 bottles and can see myself wearing this for a long time!
Eau Claire, WI
I love this perfunme. I got it for my birthday, and ever since, I've been obsessed with philosophy products. I haven't come across a scent I don't like. The scent of Loveswept is light,  clean, and bright, with a just hint of floral. I absolutely love it.
1,415 reviews
I love this fragrance! I got it in a gift set and it took me forever to try it out, and I’m sad it took me so long to do so! Such a soft sweet scent to this. Lasts a long time on the body as well! I think Philosophy offers great small sized bottles of perfume for a great price!
After years of not wearing any perfume, I was looking for something to wear. I tried so many and finally came across Philosophy Loveswept! I really like the lovely, soft and alluring floral scent. it's so nice to wear and does not seem to be overwhelming at work or in a crowd. The only con would be that the scent does not seem to last long.
San Jose, CA
This smell is enchanting. I got it as a sample and fell in love with it. It's light and sweet, wth flowery tones. It's a cute simple little bottle and I love wearing it to go out on dates! The scent is long lasting to me and holds up with the activities I do when I wear it. It's such a beautiful smell and I recommend to everyone
Shorewood, IL
I love this fragrance. It is flowery and lightly scented. It is more romantic than the Amazing Grace fragrance. Just perfect. It lingers ever so softly and I get lots of compliments when I wear loveswept. The bottle seems to last for a while too.
I seem to go through perfume fast😬😬 so I was looking for one that was cheap or gross smelling but didn't break the bank and came across this. I bought a travel size to sample and loved it, kinda reminds me of Clinique happy