philosophy loveswept eau de toilette, 2 oz uploaded by Sara P.

BY PHILOSOPHY

loveswept is a lively, romantic fragrance, created to make a woman feel irresistibly swept away. this soft floral fragrance sparkles with energy and leaves you with a soft embrace of happiness and love. get swept off your feet again and again and feel inspired to live each day with passion. see more...

Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I'm not huge on Philosophy fragrances, they don't last on me. This one is sweet and floral and very romantic. I like this one but it dissipates after a few hours on me. The bottle is pretty, a well made glass. To me this is a nice light scent!
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
This smell is so very very good i absolutely love it. This is a great fragance but so expensive i wish stores didn't make it so much
Miranda M.
hopkinton, nh
I’ve received many compliments after wearing this perfume. It has a nice and delicate smell to it with some fruity tones.
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
I just received this wonderful perfume from a very special friend for Valentine's Day! In the past she sent me the Pure Grace perfume! Loveswept is absolutely my new favorite perfume. It has such a nice clean and crisp scent. The staying power is awesome too. Philosophy makes such beautiful smelling perfumes. I look forward to trying more in the future! I definitely recommend it!
Priya C.
Toronto , ON
Love the scent and I love this brand. It's super light and airy. I love the whimsical vibe of it. Super gorgeous packaging too

back