BY PHILOSOPHY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Fall even more deeply for this lively and romantic fragrance. Loveswept Eau de Parfum is formulated with a richer, more refined blend of oils to provide a finer, stronger, longer-lasting scent. Created to make a woman feel irresistibly swept away, Loveswept's soft floral composition sparkles with energy and leaves you with a soft embrace of happiness and love. Get swept off your feet again and again by Loveswept Eau de Parfum and be inspired to live each day with passion. see more...

Review (1)
Karla G.
Murrieta , CA
Omg this scent is lovely! I bought it out of curiosity without even testing it out first. Seriously, who does that? Well, let me tell you I was beyond surprised with loveswept. It has a delicate, sweet, light scent that is long-lasting and fresh. It's one of those fragrances that become signature scents. I apply it after the shower and I smell delicious all day. Talk about all the compliments I receive when I apply it too! Perfect scent, non-pretentious packaging. This is a forever favorite fragrance.