BY PHILOSOPHY

Loveswept Body Lotion see more...

Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Obviously this smells amazing! I think in terms of lotions it's pretty much on par with a lot of other lotions but know that the ingredients are quality and it's a brand I trust just adds to my love of the product. It smells good and it's moisturizing so what more could you ask for?
Jacky S.
I love philosophy products. I bought this at sephora. I heard good things about this product so I tried it. It is pricey but I love the moisturized feeling it leaves on my body. I love have silky smooth legs and this helped.
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The smell is absolutely amazing, and isn't so string that it give you a headache, but is just the right amount of sent that lasts all day. It really helps moisturize my dry skin!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I first bought this for the scent it is sooo soft and gentle . I never liked the cheap strong smells for Victoria and bath and body. But I have been looking for something with a light smell. This one worked for me and it has a great moisture. It also gave a body spray I got them from from Sephora . My skin is softer and it leaves a bit of a natural healthy glow to the body.
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
Hunny, when I say you your grandma your mother, your everything, needs this. I am not kidding, this is not a drill, pumpkin pie. you best drive your sweet little tail down into the store and get some.... and while your at it, get some for your mother.
ashley a.
Humble, TX
The smell is amazing and fresh I would definitively recommend this lotion and as well as purchasing again. This really met my expectations! Love the packaging!
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
Love this scent so light and breezy. Great for spring or summer scent. It is on the pricey side so I only wear it when I go out.
Hallie A.
SMITHFIELD, RI
Got a small bottle of this lotion and love it! Great subtle scent and very moisturizing. Will be purchasing again
Asha N.
I really love this product! It makes body skin tone become bright and soft. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!