BY PHILOSOPHY

float into a daydream with the flirty scent of love sweet love shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the flirty, lively fruity scent leaves you feeling smitten and irresistibly pretty, like the indescribable feeling of being in love. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! philosophy love sweet love shower gel
Alisa B.
Philosophy brand is long lasting leaving skin soft and smelling good. The bigger bottle can usually last quite a while and a little pricey but worth it compared to drug store brands.
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
I love the entire Philosophy line in general, not just their shower products. This had a great smell and was nice and soothing on my sensitive skin. I purchased this from my local JC Penney Sephora. I would probably repurchase this again, however I do believe there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this scent. I cannot get enough of it. I love using this shower gel and pair it with the lotion and perfume. That is how I get the best lasting power of the fragrance. The downside is that this shower gel does not lather like I would like and I use more product to get that lather. But it makes my skin feel great.
Rachell F.
Jonesboro, GA
I love the scent of this product, loved the gel so much, I went back to get the fragrance. I have not used this as a shampoo. The cleaning is standard, but it take more product to lather like Bath & Body Works shower gel, but I like that you do get more product. The cost was $24 for the bottle, which was expensive to me. I expected more for the cost but I enjoyed the scent so much that I am on my second bottle. The bottle last me about 1 1/2 months.
Jennifer V.
Staten Island, NY
I love this body wash. Love sweet love is a great scent it's a little pricey but QVC usually has good prices on philosophy products. The scent lingers all day that my co workers complement me on my scent all the time. And I have recommended it to them.
Ryanne B.
I've been using philosophy since I was 12, and this is in my top 5 favorite scents EVER from this line. Not too perfumey, but a sweet enough scent to help relax after a long day.
Julie C.
Chelmsford
I have been using the Philosophy brand for years and it is my go to shower gel. I find it to be rich, moisturizing, and the scent lingers on my body. Love it!
Casey W.
Arlington, TX
My favorite shower gel in the world:) smells amazing! I try to not buy it as often as i want because it's a little pricey but I sure do splurge on it often:)
Shannon M.
NEVER HAD ANYTHING WORK SO WELL AND SMELL SO PLEASANT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. CLEANS AND REFRESHES SKIN. HAS A NICE SCENT THAT DOESNT OVERPOWER.
Jada L.
Pound, VA
Did they discontinue this one?
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are they gonna have it in store again?