philosophy love sweet love fragrance uploaded by Martha R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

ahh, the feeling of love sweet love. holding hands, gazing into each other s eyes, smitten with every moment, so happy that nothing else matters. philosophy s love sweet love fragrance adds a new element to our love collection, reminding you that there is no greater feeling than being in love. it is a flirty, lively fruity fragrance that makes a woman feel smitten and irresistibly pretty. this bubbly, happy fragrance takes you on the journey of being in love, from initial flirtation to the giddy feeling of butterflies fluttering in your stomach, and at last, floating into a daydream thinking of nothing other than love sweet love. see more...

• "This is my favorite perfume to wear." in 1 review
  • "This is what you wear if you want a middle school dance, candy sweet, flash back." in 1 review
Ayla I.
New York
I love this lipstick is smells great beautiful nice clean and I love the color and it is very smooth when I put it on and I feel great when I put it on and I love that it is not expensive and I loved the packaging it came in safe to me and very fast which I love. Definitely would buy again! !
Kendra A.
I adore Philosophy perfume. This one in particular is my favorite. It's sweet and feminine. My husband loves it. There are citrusy notes and crisp clean notes. It makes you feel fresh and renewed.
Patricia C.
I definitely have been in the mood for a sweet fragrance that isn't nauseating. This fragrance is sweet, yet light. I purchased the purse spray (smaller size) at Ulta for about $15.00. It is a great size for a fragrance, I don't feel like I will tire of it by the time the product runs out. I would say it lasts about 8 hours. I feel like it definitely fades tremendously after 5 hours.
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
I love this SO MUCH! Probably the absolute best fragrance I have ever had. And even the lotion is also amazing. It lasts all day and this fragrance is just so girly and sweet. Not overbearing at all !
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
This is my all time favorite perfume. My husband loves this scent on me. Every time I wear this product I receive compliments about the scent of my perfume. I can't give this product enough stars.
Taylor M.
This is such a beautiful scent. I love it so so much and so does my boyfriend. It does not have the best lasting power through out the day but that does not bother me because the smell is just so beautiful. It gives me so much confidence when I wear this fragrance.
Diana B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is what you wear if you want a middle school dance, candy sweet, flash back. It's really fun for once in awhile, not for an every day sent ....it screams I smell like a Gummi bear.
YLDA M.
Adoro a Philosophy Fragance,es una fragancia edquisita, adorable por su suavidad.hoy día de San Valentin recomiendo regalar Philosophy,,es maravillosa,,,,
Niki K.
I loved this scent! It's so light and fresh. I wore it all summer long! It was great to spray on in the morning and seemed to instantly up lift my mood.
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
Wore this on my wedding day, such a pretty fragrance. I'll buy it time and time again. They says every girl has that one fragrance.. this one is mine =]
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?