philosophy love sweet love fragrance

ahh, the feeling of love sweet love. holding hands, gazing into each other s eyes, smitten with every moment, so happy that nothing else matters. philosophy s love sweet love fragrance adds a new element to our love collection, reminding you that there is no greater feeling than being in love. it is a flirty, lively fruity fragrance that makes a woman feel smitten and irresistibly pretty. this bubbly, happy fragrance takes you on the journey of being in love, from initial flirtation to the giddy feeling of butterflies fluttering in your stomach, and at last, floating into a daydream thinking of nothing other than love sweet love.

What does this fragrance smell like?
Start your review of philosophy love sweet love fragrance!
Product Highlights
This is what you wear if you want a middle school dance, candy sweet, flash back.in reviews
This is my favorite perfume to wear.in reviews
Diana B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is what you wear if you want a middle school dance, candy sweet, flash back. It's really fun for once in awhile, not for an every day sent ....it screams I smell like a Gummi bear.
jennifer J.
Warren, MI
Philosophy is one of my all-time favorite brands of all time the smell of this perfume is absolutely one of my favorites I started out with just a small bottle and then I went to the big bottle it's very light and smells wonderful and it last all day as all of philosophy perfumes do I have never found one even without smiling that did not smell wonderful I would advise and recommend these to anybody who likes philosophy and would like to try their perfume even start out with a smaller bottle which I promise you will like for most people at least
YLDA M.
Adoro a Philosophy Fragance,es una fragancia edquisita, adorable por su suavidad.hoy día de San Valentin recomiendo regalar Philosophy,,es maravillosa,,,,
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
I was introduced to love sweet love during my last sephora visit! Its a beautiful fragrance.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
This is my all time favorite perfume. My husband loves this scent on me. Every time I wear this product I receive compliments about the scent of my perfume. I can't give this product enough stars.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Great scent it is not over powering but it will stay all day. Highly recommended. Got it at ulta
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
I love this SO MUCH! Probably the absolute best fragrance I have ever had. And even the lotion is also amazing. It lasts all day and this fragrance is just so girly and sweet. Not overbearing at all !
Sarah F.
Fairfield, CT
Light, fresh, daily scent that isn’t over powering.  It lasts  all day and can wear it all year long. I wish it came in a smaller bottle to make it easier for travel. Doesn’t smell synthetic, good price, but hard to find in stores.
Sarah K.
They have discontinued this perfume but it is my favorite. I looked for another perfume but couldn’t find one I liked as much as this. The scent is light with a slight grapefruit flavor. I would definitely get it again.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is my favorite smell and perfume from philosophy! It has a sweet smell that isn't too overwhelming. It smells so good and is def a great fragrence for every age! You only need a little bit so it lasts for a long while ! I love this perfume and it just smells so amazing!