philosophy love sweet love fragrance uploaded by Martha R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

ahh, the feeling of love sweet love. holding hands, gazing into each other s eyes, smitten with every moment, so happy that nothing else matters. philosophy s love sweet love fragrance adds a new element to our love collection, reminding you that there is no greater feeling than being in love. it is a flirty, lively fruity fragrance that makes a woman feel smitten and irresistibly pretty. this bubbly, happy fragrance takes you on the journey of being in love, from initial flirtation to the giddy feeling of butterflies fluttering in your stomach, and at last, floating into a daydream thinking of nothing other than love sweet love. see more...

• "This is my favorite perfume to wear." in 1 review
  • "This is what you wear if you want a middle school dance, candy sweet, flash back." in 1 review
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA
I love this SO MUCH! Probably the absolute best fragrance I have ever had. And even the lotion is also amazing. It lasts all day and this fragrance is just so girly and sweet. Not overbearing at all !
Emily L.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite perfume. My husband loves this scent on me. Every time I wear this product I receive compliments about the scent of my perfume. I can't give this product enough stars.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent it is not over powering but it will stay all day. Highly recommended. Got it at ulta
Very strong, sweet scent.. you only need a little spray so you don't get a headache. :)
YLDA M.
YLDA M.
Adoro a Philosophy Fragance,es una fragancia edquisita, adorable por su suavidad.hoy día de San Valentin recomiendo regalar Philosophy,,es maravillosa,,,,
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
I definitely have been in the mood for a sweet fragrance that isn't nauseating. This fragrance is sweet, yet light. I purchased the purse spray (smaller size) at Ulta for about $15.00. It is a great size for a fragrance, I don't feel like I will tire of it by the time the product runs out. I would say it lasts about 8 hours. I feel like it definitely fades tremendously after 5 hours.
Niki K.
Niki K.
I loved this scent! It's so light and fresh. I wore it all summer long! It was great to spray on in the morning and seemed to instantly up lift my mood.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
This perfume is pretty strong and works great! it is expensive but it works amazing! i love it
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
I was introduced to love sweet love during my last sephora visit! Its a beautiful fragrance.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's such a nice smelling perfume I always get compliments every time I wear it!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?