BY PHILOSOPHY

love sweet love firming body emulsion hydrates skin leaving it feeling silky soft and super smooth. enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, this skin-loving formula helps maintain skin s natural moisture barrier to keep skin soft and hydrated, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. infused with a flirty, lively fruity fragrance, this perfumed moisturizer is designed to spark a happy, giddy feeling, like the indescribable feeling of being in love. love sweet love firming body emulsion. see more...

Kelsee B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have the driest skin imaginable in the winter time, but this moisturizer locks back in moisture so my skin is supple and smooth! Not only does this moisturizer feel amazing, it also smells like heaven! I use this lotion on a daily basis, but I only have to repurchase it about twice a year because a little goes a long way. It doubles as both your moisturizer and a fragrance! What I love most about it is, is that it smells differently on everyone!
Desireé M.
Manhattan, IL
It says that it is a firming lotion, but I have not seen a difference. I got a little sample bottle of this and I am just not sure if I'm sold on it yet. I would recommend it but only to know if it has a different effect on other people that I know.
Marissa S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I am a Philosophy girl, through and through. Their product leaves my skin baby soft and has that amazing scent you want people to associate with you. This particular one is soft and romantic. Makes getting out of the shower a spa like experience.
Pam N.
Henryville, IN
I bought this online without testing it. Philosophy is known for their scents that wear well & can be layered. Not only does it have a wonderful , light fragrance , it's also very moisturizing. I highly recommend.
Audra F.
Warren, OR
I really saw the difference in my skin after using it...I just had a baby and I felt as though everything was stretched out and I felt a lack or vibrancy in my skin.....this brought that right back withing a week or so I noticed my stretch marks less noticeable and my skin starting to glow again. This helped my skin become healthy again
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
I love this stuff; even if it doesn't firm me up, it still feels good on my skin. It also smells good! I got it from ulta, and used a coupon, so it made it a little cheaper. It was very gentle on my skin.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
The scent is fantastic and my skin feels so great when I use this. Not a very heavy emulsion cream like others that I have used. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the smell when I use this cream.
Melissa B.
Seminole, FL
I absolutely adore this moisturizer! it smells great, long lasting, & firms like a dream! i have really dry skin and this has worked wonders for me. It's definitely one of my holy grail products.
Desiree P.
Shirley, WV
Best stuff ever! I love all philosophy products it started when I used to use it at my grandmothers and have been hooked ever since! Now my diathermy is getting to experience the joy
Evelyn W.
Escondido, CA
I love this stuff ! Normally it's really hard for me to stick to one brand but this tops it ! I found it when I was at my local Sephora ! It's so hydrating and has a present sent that isn't too over powering ! It leaves the skin feeling fresh!