BY PHILOSOPHY

love sweet love firming body emulsion hydrates skin leaving it feeling silky soft and super smooth. enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, this skin-loving formula helps maintain skin s natural moisture barrier to keep skin soft and hydrated, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. infused with a flirty, lively fruity fragrance, this perfumed moisturizer is designed to spark a happy, giddy feeling, like the indescribable feeling of being in love. love sweet love firming body emulsion. see more...

Desireé M.
Manhattan, IL
It says that it is a firming lotion, but I have not seen a difference. I got a little sample bottle of this and I am just not sure if I'm sold on it yet. I would recommend it but only to know if it has a different effect on other people that I know.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
The scent is fantastic and my skin feels so great when I use this. Not a very heavy emulsion cream like others that I have used. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the smell when I use this cream.
Cynthia M.
Forest Lake, MN
This moisturizer smells amazing and it really firms the body. I was hesitant to buy this because past firming lotions haven't worked for me. Overall great product definitely would buy again
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
All of philosophy's body emulsions are amazing, but this one in particular has such a wonderfully light floral scent.
Adriana G.
Love philosophy products! If you haven't tried this line you need to give it a try! They smell amazing
Kelli C.
Love love love this product. Best of all it smells really good and doesn't have a sticky residue.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
Gret lotion helps to keep
My skin soft and moisturized all day. Works well with other scents too
Alissa J.
This product feels so nice on the skin with a cool sensation and smells so nicd
Kelsee B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have the driest skin imaginable in the winter time, but this moisturizer locks back in moisture so my skin is supple and smooth! Not only does this moisturizer feel amazing, it also smells like heaven! I use this lotion on a daily basis, but I only have to repurchase it about twice a year because a little goes a long way. It doubles as both your moisturizer and a fragrance! What I love most about it is, is that it smells differently on everyone!
Marissa S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I am a Philosophy girl, through and through. Their product leaves my skin baby soft and has that amazing scent you want people to associate with you. This particular one is soft and romantic. Makes getting out of the shower a spa like experience.