4 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace the beauty of living in the present moment as you lather with living grace shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the ethereal, clean scent evokes a sensory experience that creates uplifting feelings of vibrancy, well-being and clarity, inspiring you to live in the present moment. living grace shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. see more...

philosophy living grace shampoo
  • "I love to use this as a bubble bath and shower gel, but I haven't used it as a shampoo." in 2 reviews
  • "I love Philosophy products and I love that this product can be used as a shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath-- all in one!" in 2 reviews
  • "The sents are always very clean and refreshing; they are never to overpowering just the right amount of amazing" in 1 review
  • "I love grace the most out of all the philosophy scents and I cant seem to get enough - lather me with it!" in 1 review
  • "I wish I could afford more of it!" in 1 review
Asia M.
Asia M.
Like most multi purpose shower products, I wouldn't typically recommend using it as shampoo but it's perfect as shower gel and bubble bath. It has such a clean scent and leaves my skin super soft. Use it as a bubble bath when I'm stressed and it's so calming.
It's a great product! I used a couple of times it's a little expensive but totally worth it. I love it.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is excellent, your hair will be soft and shiny with profound cleaning, helping with grease control.
adrian f.
adrian f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno , de los productos que mejor he visto en el mercado es minimo lo que deben mejorar
Callie T.
Callie T.
Petersburg, WV
I absolutely love the smell of this product! The fact that it is a 3-in-1 is awesome... Works great!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so clean and smooth! & it smells amazing! Another great philosophy product i have added to my collection! :)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
The smell of this is amazing! I love to use this as a bubble bath and shower gel, but I haven't used it as a shampoo.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Catonsville, MD
I have loved Philosophy for years and grace is the absolute best. I love that the scent lingers too.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Church Hill, TN
This is a 3 in 1 product. The smell is amazing and last all day. It makes my hair and skin fill soft.
sheila k.
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
I love Philosophy products and grace is my favorite scent. I received it as a gift once and used it all up. I wish I could afford more of it!
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite philosophy product?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo smooth your hair? Does the scent last once your hair dries?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Is this a good shampoo?
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never tried this, does it smell good?