BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace the beauty of living in the present moment as you lather with living grace shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the ethereal, clean scent evokes a sensory experience that creates uplifting feelings of vibrancy, well-being and clarity, inspiring you to live in the present moment. living grace shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. see more...

philosophy living grace shampoo
  • "I love to use this as a bubble bath and shower gel, but I haven't used it as a shampoo." in 2 reviews
  • "I love Philosophy products and I love that this product can be used as a shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath-- all in one!" in 2 reviews
  • "The sents are always very clean and refreshing; they are never to overpowering just the right amount of amazing" in 1 review
  • "I love grace the most out of all the philosophy scents and I cant seem to get enough - lather me with it!" in 1 review
  • "I wish I could afford more of it!" in 1 review
Asia M.
Like most multi purpose shower products, I wouldn't typically recommend using it as shampoo but it's perfect as shower gel and bubble bath. It has such a clean scent and leaves my skin super soft. Use it as a bubble bath when I'm stressed and it's so calming.
Belinda L.
Tallahassee, FL
This has got to be Philosophy's best smelling 3 in 1. I love the way it leaves my skin so soft and the fragrance! Philosophy products are the best for anyone wanting a moisturizing bath product.
Blanca C.
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so clean and smooth! & it smells amazing! Another great philosophy product i have added to my collection! :)
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love Philosophy products and I love that this product can be used as a shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath-- all in one! This scent is so feminine!
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
I love Philosophy products and grace is my favorite scent. I received it as a gift once and used it all up. I wish I could afford more of it!
nicole n.
Ballwin, MO
OMG I love anything and everything made by this brand! The sents are always very clean and refreshing; they are never to overpowering just the right amount of amazing
Kim L.
Smells lovely. It's a great brand with lots of options. I love the feel of this wash. I just wish the scents of their washes would last.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
OK IS THERE A BETTER SMELL? I love grace the most out of all the philosophy scents and I cant seem to get enough - lather me with it!
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
The smell of this is amazing! I love to use this as a bubble bath and shower gel, but I haven't used it as a shampoo.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Philosophy products in general. They are great scents. They are sort of pricey, so I suggest following QVC sales or Sephora.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite philosophy product?
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo smooth your hair? Does the scent last once your hair dries?
Samantha C.
Is this a good shampoo?
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never tried this, does it smell good?