BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace the beauty of living in the present moment as you lather with living grace shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the ethereal, clean scent evokes a sensory experience that creates uplifting feelings of vibrancy, well-being and clarity, inspiring you to live in the present moment. living grace shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love Philosophy products and I love that this product can be used as a shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath-- all in one!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love to use this as a bubble bath and shower gel, but I haven't used it as a shampoo." in 2 reviews
  • "The sents are always very clean and refreshing; they are never to overpowering just the right amount of amazing" in 1 review
  • "I love grace the most out of all the philosophy scents and I cant seem to get enough - lather me with it!" in 1 review
  • "I wish I could afford more of it!" in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: philosophy living grace shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, 16 oz more...
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! philosophy living grace shampoo
Asia M.
Like most multi purpose shower products, I wouldn't typically recommend using it as shampoo but it's perfect as shower gel and bubble bath. It has such a clean scent and leaves my skin super soft. Use it as a bubble bath when I'm stressed and it's so calming.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I just recently found these products and I really do adore them! The three in one concept is a bonus since I do so much traveling...it saves space and time when packing. I love that the scent is clean and fresh but not overwhelming. It keeps my hair smooth,soft, and manageable...once you factor in the decent price point it is an overall win!
Belinda L.
Tallahassee, FL
This has got to be Philosophy's best smelling 3 in 1. I love the way it leaves my skin so soft and the fragrance! Philosophy products are the best for anyone wanting a moisturizing bath product.
nicole n.
Ballwin, MO
OMG I love anything and everything made by this brand! The sents are always very clean and refreshing; they are never to overpowering just the right amount of amazing
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love Philosophy products and I love that this product can be used as a shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath-- all in one! This scent is so feminine!
Blanca C.
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so clean and smooth! & it smells amazing! Another great philosophy product i have added to my collection! :)
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
I love Philosophy products and grace is my favorite scent. I received it as a gift once and used it all up. I wish I could afford more of it!
Kim L.
Smells lovely. It's a great brand with lots of options. I love the feel of this wash. I just wish the scents of their washes would last.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
OK IS THERE A BETTER SMELL? I love grace the most out of all the philosophy scents and I cant seem to get enough - lather me with it!
Blanca C.
What is your favorite philosophy product?
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Does this shampoo smooth your hair? Does the scent last once your hair dries?
Samantha C.
Is this a good shampoo?
Charl L.
How long does the scent last? Does it dry out your hair?
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never tried this, does it smell good?