BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Olivia G.
I use this before I apply my lotion for the best moisture results. This will always be a go to product for me!
Kemi S.
N Brunswick, NJ
Really great product for all skin types oily or dry, it left my skin feeling amazing and super soft!!
Haley H.
Huntington, WV
Left my skin with bumps and cuts! Felt like it was burning as I applied it to my skin
Athena S.
Spotsylvania, VA
Loved the feel and the smell of this body oil. Non greasy feeling and left my skin silky smooth
Marina S.
Manchester, NH
Smells amazing and makes my body smell and feel great! I love the essential oils in it as well!
Francis V.
National City, CA
I love this oil i love putting it on when i get out of the shower and leaves my skin feeling SO SOFT !
Sandra Dee M.
Garden City, ID
I am in love with this product! Dry elbows and knees are gone and the fragrance is amazing!
Tracy H.
Georgetown, KY
So good..it's almost magical. I received a sample of this and wish there had been more to experience.
Lashell C.
Love this product it's perfect for after shower or even during shower leaves skin soft and sexy
Cindy N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell and the way my skin feels after using it. It makes my skin glow with a natural look and feel.