BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff smells amazing! As far as effectiveness, it's up to par with other moisturizers I'd recommend.
Karilyn V.
New Britain, CT
This body is absolutely AMAZING!! I LOVED THE WAY IT MOISTARIZED MY SKIN! I wish I has more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Francis V.
National City, CA
I love this oil i love putting it on when i get out of the shower and leaves my skin feeling SO SOFT !
Tracy H.
Georgetown, KY
So good..it's almost magical. I received a sample of this and wish there had been more to experience.
Kemi S.
N Brunswick, NJ
Really great product for all skin types oily or dry, it left my skin feeling amazing and super soft!!
Marina S.
Manchester, NH
Smells amazing and makes my body smell and feel great! I love the essential oils in it as well!
Lashell C.
Love this product it's perfect for after shower or even during shower leaves skin soft and sexy
Athena S.
Spotsylvania, VA
Loved the feel and the smell of this body oil. Non greasy feeling and left my skin silky smooth
Sarah Belle T.
Jackson, MI
Non greasy. Super quick and easy to use. Smells amazing and is great right after a shower!
Sandra Dee M.
Garden City, ID
I am in love with this product! Dry elbows and knees are gone and the fragrance is amazing!