BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
I love this body oil! it smells fantastic and also doesn't leave you feeling too greasy. Its perfect to rehydrate after a shower or swim.
Kelly H.
Bethel Park, PA
AMAZING!!!!!! This oil is absolutely wonderful. I use it right after a hot bath and it leaves my skin with a healthy glow.
Lynnea C.
Lillington, NC
A wonderful and light scent that lingers on the skin and make you just feel better while it making your skin feel so soft.
leigh g.
So great. The scent is beautiful, and it leaves my skin so smooth for days, the price isn't bad. I love using this for massages too.
Swapna D.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product and it keeps my skin healthy and so soft and hydrated and moisturizing and m in lo with this product .
Karilyn V.
New Britain, CT
This body is absolutely AMAZING!! I LOVED THE WAY IT MOISTARIZED MY SKIN! I wish I has more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teanna C.
Lancaster, CA
For dry skin this will work for moister a lot. Definitely had my skin soft for hours even thru sweat and work
Marissol F.
BRENTWOOD, CA
It's the better bnjcfgggkhhhnjgvvhtrhhggbggbbgtybyjhhvgtfbbbvghhjugfvbffvbbhhhhggggfgggg
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff smells amazing! As far as effectiveness, it's up to par with other moisturizers I'd recommend.
Madison S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love body oils and this does not disappoint, goes on easy and leaves skin feeling refreshed with a light scent