BY PHILOSOPHY #64 in Body Oil

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hannah T.
Melbourne, FL
What's not to love? Long-lasting moisture without feeling greasy. And the spray application means no fussing with a dropper!
Lynnea C.
Lillington, NC
A wonderful and light scent that lingers on the skin and make you just feel better while it making your skin feel so soft.
Kelly H.
Bethel Park, PA
AMAZING!!!!!! This oil is absolutely wonderful. I use it right after a hot bath and it leaves my skin with a healthy glow.
Alexa A.
Madera , CA
Makes skin feel like a baby bottoms ha. It's not greasy at all, your skin absorbs it the moment you put it on you skin.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: philosophy living grace body oil, 5.8 oz more...
Love this oil! Does not leave u feeling too oily or greasy! It is very moisturizing & makes ur skin feel amazing!
Madison S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love body oils and this does not disappoint, goes on easy and leaves skin feeling refreshed with a light scent
Olivia G.
I use this before I apply my lotion for the best moisture results. This will always be a go to product for me!
Cindy N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell and the way my skin feels after using it. It makes my skin glow with a natural look and feel.
Teanna C.
Lancaster, CA
For dry skin this will work for moister a lot. Definitely had my skin soft for hours even thru sweat and work
Linnyette R.
Baltimore, MD
Light, fragrant..smooth on the skin. Very nice!! Not too oily and dried quickly. Would purchase again...