BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tara P.
Grain Valley , MO
Love using this right after I get out of the bath, the scent is so light and fresh. For an oil it really doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily.
Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this body oil great during the winter months when your skin becomes super dry the smell is pleasant this is a must have for beautiful soft skin
Amber W.
Titusville, FL
This product is amazing! It's so hard to find something moisturizing that doesn't leave residue all over your skin and hands. I'm officially a convert!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
philosophy living grace body oil is awesome it moistureizes skin and leaves it spft an supple and feeling amazing its very light weight and airy
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
I love this body oil! it smells fantastic and also doesn't leave you feeling too greasy. Its perfect to rehydrate after a shower or swim.
leigh g.
So great. The scent is beautiful, and it leaves my skin so smooth for days, the price isn't bad. I love using this for massages too.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
I use this on my body and my hair. The smell is clean and light and stays for hours!! Very moisturizing too. Perfect for summer!!!
Erika C.
Sacramento, CA
Philosophy is one of my go to brands for moisturizing my face and body. This works great when my elbows and arms get really dry.
Swapna D.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product and it keeps my skin healthy and so soft and hydrated and moisturizing and m in lo with this product .
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Great body oil, moisturizer of my skin and makes my skin feels so soft and smooth! The price is about average. Great product!