BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katrice G.
Flowery Br, GA
I am kind of obsessed with the philosophy living grace body oil. I did not think I would enjoy using a body oil, but decided to give it a try after hearing all my friends raving about it. I am so glad I did! It is truly wonderful!
Sheila  P.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the feeling when applying this all over my body. I have the complete collection from the bath cream, sugar scrub, body lotion, body oil and fragrance. They are so dear to me and the smell lasts a long time.
Lashonda W.
Charlotte, NC
Im am in love with philosophy , its just the best and it feel amazing especially after you just shaved or got out the shower. the oil has a nice light smell and it lasts all night and in to the morning for my classes
Romi D.
Poway, CA
I have been using philosophy products for years. I loved this body oil but my only complain is that it was a bit too oily and you had to apply very little.
Amber W.
Titusville, FL
This product is amazing! It's so hard to find something moisturizing that doesn't leave residue all over your skin and hands. I'm officially a convert!
Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this body oil great during the winter months when your skin becomes super dry the smell is pleasant this is a must have for beautiful soft skin
Elizabeth  D.
Woodbridge, VA
In love with this oil! My husband likes to give me massages with it and he says it's the perfect consistency for massage. I also like to use it after a shower. The smell takes over my skin. Deff recommend!
Meg K.
All time favorite scents. Adds hint of moisture without feeling heavy or greasy. Great for travel. Always nice to use right after shower and lasts all day.
Samantha H.
Waterford, MI
This product is really nice especially when you put it on fresh out of a shower. It locks the moisture into your skin leaving you feel silky and smooth.
Hannah T.
Melbourne, FL
What's not to love? Long-lasting moisture without feeling greasy. And the spray application means no fussing with a dropper!