BY PHILOSOPHY #74 in Body Oil

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love philosophy living grace body oil!!! I use it right when I get out the shower and it is divine!!! I have really dry skin so this keeps me hydrated and it smells so good... Highly recommend it❤️" in 10 reviews
Siobhan T.
Albany, NY
Made my skin very soft, I would highly recommend this product. I have normal to dry skin, I wouldn't tell someone with oily skin to use this product, could make them oiler
Katrice G.
Flowery Br, GA
I am kind of obsessed with the philosophy living grace body oil. I did not think I would enjoy using a body oil, but decided to give it a try after hearing all my friends raving about it. I am so glad I did! It is truly wonderful!
Sheila  P.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the feeling when applying this all over my body. I have the complete collection from the bath cream, sugar scrub, body lotion, body oil and fragrance. They are so dear to me and the smell lasts a long time.
Lashonda W.
Charlotte , NC
Im am in love with philosophy , its just the best and it feel amazing especially after you just shaved or got out the shower. the oil has a nice light smell and it lasts all night and in to the morning for my classes
Brianna M.
San Antonio, TX
Love all the products from this line it's my favorite scent! I use the oil after a bath or shower and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The smell is amazing and I don't feel too greasy!
Elizabeth  D.
Woodbridge, VA
In love with this oil! My husband likes to give me massages with it and he says it's the perfect consistency for massage. I also like to use it after a shower. The smell takes over my skin. Deff recommend!
Ann
This smells amazing. I normally don't wear perfume, since I don't want to overpower anyone at the office, but this has just enough fragrance to lift your mood. :)
Romi D.
Poway, CA
I have been using philosophy products for years. I loved this body oil but my only complain is that it was a bit too oily and you had to apply very little.
Meg K.
All time favorite scents. Adds hint of moisture without feeling heavy or greasy. Great for travel. Always nice to use right after shower and lasts all day.
Samantha H.
Waterford, MI
This product is really nice especially when you put it on fresh out of a shower. It locks the moisture into your skin leaving you feel silky and smooth.