BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This philosophy living grace body oil is everything! This was my first time buying this body oil and I really love it.  I get super dry skin in the winter and this has helped my skin a lot.  It is a good value and it is worth every penny.  Great product!
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
This is truly a five star. Light spray, and don't feel slick and oily after. Just truly moisturizers. The smell is light, fresh and clean. Not florally or overwhelming. I love this, and will definitely reorder!
Katie S.
I used this when I was pregnant with my son and it helped me a ton. I definitely didn't want stretch marks so as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I'd put this on 2 times a day. And the bigger my belly grew I didn't have stretch marks. I only had 2 or 3 very tiny marks by the time I had him on march 17th of last year. It definitely save my skin.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I absolutely love love love a body oil that doesn't make me feel like a greased oil slick and this is one of only 2 I use. I love using it fresh out of the shower, especially in the winter when I feel my skin is a bit chapped from the harsher outdoor weather. This is a must have for me. I love everything about it. Are the Philosophy products pricey? Yes. Are most of them worth every penny? Absolutely! It's just an amazing brand as a whole!
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
I love body oils, I am partial to coconut oil. This was a light oil with a pleasant smell, it went on easy, was effective. the packaging was aesthetically pleasing, it was a little pricey but it did what it claimed to do. I might buy it again when I run out of the first one i purchased.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I am a huge fan to the Philosophy line . This oil is smooth and silky , very hydrating and nourishing to the skin . Soaks in quickly ,doesn't leave you feeling all greasy and slimy .
It offers a clean and refreshingly light fragrance to your skin . This also works well as a tanning oil
Cristina d.
A great product for a hard day of work, you can even share it with your partner and do a massage with it and you will feel as a new person. Not so greasy as I thought it will be so you can later get your clothes on and there won't be problem of greasy clothes.
Meg H.
Westborough, MA
Living Grace (and Amazing Grace) is my go-to spray, especially when time is of essence. I love the subtle scent and how soft my skin feels. I spray on all over right out of the shower and in my hair after styling.
Kristi T.
Rochester, NY
I received this as a sample from sephora and i love it so much! i had to buy the full size. it makes my skin feel so soft, silky, and irresistable. i can't see myself without this product. i would definitely repurchase this product again!
Siobhan T.
Albany, NY
Made my skin very soft, I would highly recommend this product. I have normal to dry skin, I wouldn't tell someone with oily skin to use this product, could make them oiler