2 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Great body oil, moisturizer of my skin and makes my skin feels so soft and smooth! The price is about average. Great product!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Madera , CA
Makes skin feel like a baby bottoms ha. It's not greasy at all, your skin absorbs it the moment you put it on you skin.
Linnyette R.
Linnyette R.
Baltimore, MD
Light, fragrant..smooth on the skin. Very nice!! Not too oily and dried quickly. Would purchase again...
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This philosophy living grace body oil is everything! This was my first time buying this body oil and I really love it.  I get super dry skin in the winter and this has helped my skin a lot.  It is a good value and it is worth every penny.  Great product!
Renata C.
Renata C.
Margate, FL
Review for: philosophy living grace body oil, 5.8 oz
I got it on sale at Sephora, but I had been eyeing it for a long time. I loved the texture, and the smell is infatuating without being overwhelming. You can layer with other fragrances to create a new smell, specially the other philosophy fragrances.
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
This is truly a five star. Light spray, and don't feel slick and oily after. Just truly moisturizers. The smell is light, fresh and clean. Not florally or overwhelming. I love this, and will definitely reorder!
Katie S.
Katie S.
I used this when I was pregnant with my son and it helped me a ton. I definitely didn't want stretch marks so as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I'd put this on 2 times a day. And the bigger my belly grew I didn't have stretch marks. I only had 2 or 3 very tiny marks by the time I had him on march 17th of last year. It definitely save my skin.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I absolutely love love love a body oil that doesn't make me feel like a greased oil slick and this is one of only 2 I use. I love using it fresh out of the shower, especially in the winter when I feel my skin is a bit chapped from the harsher outdoor weather. This is a must have for me. I love everything about it. Are the Philosophy products pricey? Yes. Are most of them worth every penny? Absolutely! It's just an amazing brand as a whole!
Cristina d.
Cristina d.
Doral, FL
A great product for a hard day of work, you can even share it with your partner and do a massage with it and you will feel as a new person. Not so greasy as I thought it will be so you can later get your clothes on and there won't be problem of greasy clothes.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Westborough, MA
Living Grace (and Amazing Grace) is my go-to spray, especially when time is of essence. I love the subtle scent and how soft my skin feels. I spray on all over right out of the shower and in my hair after styling.