2 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
I love body oils, I am partial to coconut oil. This was a light oil with a pleasant smell, it went on easy, was effective. the packaging was aesthetically pleasing, it was a little pricey but it did what it claimed to do. I might buy it again when I run out of the first one i purchased.
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Rochester, NY
I received this as a sample from sephora and i love it so much! i had to buy the full size. it makes my skin feel so soft, silky, and irresistable. i can't see myself without this product. i would definitely repurchase this product again!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
San Antonio
Love all the products from this line it's my favorite scent! I use the oil after a bath or shower and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The smell is amazing and I don't feel too greasy!
Ann
Ann
This smells amazing. I normally don't wear perfume, since I don't want to overpower anyone at the office, but this has just enough fragrance to lift your mood. :)
Tara P.
Tara P.
Grain Valley , MO
Love using this right after I get out of the bath, the scent is so light and fresh. For an oil it really doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Titusville, FL
This product is amazing! It's so hard to find something moisturizing that doesn't leave residue all over your skin and hands. I'm officially a convert!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
philosophy living grace body oil is awesome it moistureizes skin and leaves it spft an supple and feeling amazing its very light weight and airy
Amare A.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
I use this on my body and my hair. The smell is clean and light and stays for hours!! Very moisturizing too. Perfect for summer!!!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Herriman, UT
Philosophy is one of my go to brands for moisturizing my face and body. This works great when my elbows and arms get really dry.
Swapna D.
Swapna D.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product and it keeps my skin healthy and so soft and hydrated and moisturizing and m in lo with this product .