BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with living grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our ethereal, vibrant fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. living grace body oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brianna M.
San Antonio
Love all the products from this line it's my favorite scent! I use the oil after a bath or shower and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The smell is amazing and I don't feel too greasy!
Ann
This smells amazing. I normally don't wear perfume, since I don't want to overpower anyone at the office, but this has just enough fragrance to lift your mood. :)
Tara P.
Grain Valley, MO
Love using this right after I get out of the bath, the scent is so light and fresh. For an oil it really doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
philosophy living grace body oil is awesome it moistureizes skin and leaves it spft an supple and feeling amazing its very light weight and airy
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
I use this on my body and my hair. The smell is clean and light and stays for hours!! Very moisturizing too. Perfect for summer!!!
Erika C.
Herriman, UT
Philosophy is one of my go to brands for moisturizing my face and body. This works great when my elbows and arms get really dry.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Great body oil, moisturizer of my skin and makes my skin feels so soft and smooth! The price is about average. Great product!
Alexa A.
Madera , CA
Makes skin feel like a baby bottoms ha. It's not greasy at all, your skin absorbs it the moment you put it on you skin.
Linnyette R.
Baltimore, MD
Light, fragrant..smooth on the skin. Very nice!! Not too oily and dried quickly. Would purchase again...
Renata C.
Margate, FL
Review for: philosophy living grace body oil, 5.8 oz
I got it on sale at Sephora, but I had been eyeing it for a long time. I loved the texture, and the smell is infatuating without being overwhelming. You can layer with other fragrances to create a new smell, specially the other philosophy fragrances.