philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

multi-tasking perfume, firming agent, moisturizer, topical antioxidant, and; phytoestrogen in one intense hydrating body lotion featuring notes of sparkling tangerine expressive, captivating and; dynamic take care of dry and aging skin while you revel in the exhilarating scent of live joyously. this luxurious, award-winning formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky-soft, smooth and scented with notes of spa see more...

philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz
  • "Very moisturizing surprisingly. At first the the scent is strong, but then lightens up and lingers all day. Usually fragranced lotions are drying because of the alcohol but this one does the job :) " in 6 reviews
Dominique B.
This stuff is like cady to the skin. Try this once and I guarantee your never gonna regret it!
Margarita A.
Etobicoke , ON
This product did nothing for me. It leaves behind a heavy and greasy film and smells faintly of chemicals. Kind of disappointing since I've always had great luck with philosophy products, especially their cleanser. Super disappointed
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
I love the smell and the formula. so smooth to put on! honestly one of my favorites by philosophy!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I have this and used it a few times. Smells nice. Textures alright. I'm very picky about lotions and how they feel on my skin. I mainly don't use because I prefer matching it with it's edt. I hadn't worn the edt in awhile I forgot I still had this! I have this one and loveswept's.
Gaby J.
I love philosophy lotions! I feel like the price is justified and you get so much product for your buck!
Melanie A.
Los Fresnos, TX
This is probably one of my favorite products by philosophy and I found that I didn't need to much of it which was perfect.
Sable C.
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands to use. This firming body emulsion is amazing.
Stacey W.
Quakertown, PA
Softly scented, hydrating. Gives skin a healthy luminosity. Works best applied after the shower. Can be a bit greasy if too much is applied to dry skin. Bottle lasts 2-3 months.
Seleste M.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is the BEST! The price isn't bad but the scent and the results are amazing ! I def recommend this to anyone out there !
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I would have given a better rating if the smell wasn't So Strong! I feel like I can't use this Lotion for day because it Completely Over Powers my fragrances 👎🏼