philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

multi-tasking perfume, firming agent, moisturizer, topical antioxidant, and; phytoestrogen in one intense hydrating body lotion featuring notes of sparkling tangerine expressive, captivating and; dynamic take care of dry and aging skin while you revel in the exhilarating scent of live joyously. this luxurious, award-winning formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky-soft, smooth and scented with notes of spa see more...

philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz
  • "Very moisturizing surprisingly. At first the the scent is strong, but then lightens up and lingers all day. Usually fragranced lotions are drying because of the alcohol but this one does the job :) " in 6 reviews
Jessica D.
Ypsilanti, MI
This lotion is so luxe! It smells heavenly, is light and gentle, and makes your skin so soft. I'm not sure if it was really all that firming or not but it certainly seemed to make my dry, sensitive skin's texture more even. I will probably repurchase!
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
I love this product...the smell, the feeling and most importantly the results I've gotten!!!
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
All of philosophy body emulsions are fantastic. The Live Joyously fragrance is refreshing and fun. If you aren't used to fragrances but are looking to start, this body emulsion is for you. The scent is lasting and never overbearing.
Stacie W.
Alum Creek, WV
Philosophy is the best you can buy! The Live Joyously scent is heavenly! The firming complex is just divine!
Angelique A.
Van Nuys, CA
This is one of my favorite scents! I love that the scent isn't super overwhelming and that it stays on for most of the day. The lotion is also light and doesn't leave a sticky feeling.
CLEASHA B.
This lotion feels nice...the only thing I really don't like is the scent! It reminded me of something my great aunt would wear.
Daisy O.
Asbury Park, NJ
I like how my skin looks after application. It feels firmer. So I totally suggest you try it out.
Heather V.
Sun Prairie, WI
I LOVE this lotion. The smell is great, subtle but lasts all day. It goes on nicely, I notice a difference in my skin texture from using it.
lisa s.
South River, NJ
This smells amazing. I love Philosophy scents and this is no exception. The lotion is great, I felt like it helped firm up my skin after a few uses. I have been keeping up with applying it regularly as well.
courtney h.
Abington, PA
This is the ultimate body lotion for those looking to tighten up the jingly bits. Works incredibly with exercise and clean eating.