philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

multi-tasking perfume, firming agent, moisturizer, topical antioxidant, and; phytoestrogen in one intense hydrating body lotion featuring notes of sparkling tangerine expressive, captivating and; dynamic take care of dry and aging skin while you revel in the exhilarating scent of live joyously. this luxurious, award-winning formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky-soft, smooth and scented with notes of spa see more...

philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz
  • "Very moisturizing surprisingly. At first the the scent is strong, but then lightens up and lingers all day. Usually fragranced lotions are drying because of the alcohol but this one does the job :) " in 6 reviews
Margarita A.
Etobicoke , ON
This product did nothing for me. It leaves behind a heavy and greasy film and smells faintly of chemicals. Kind of disappointing since I've always had great luck with philosophy products, especially their cleanser. Super disappointed
CLEASHA B.
This lotion feels nice...the only thing I really don't like is the scent! It reminded me of something my great aunt would wear.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I would have given a better rating if the smell wasn't So Strong! I feel like I can't use this Lotion for day because it Completely Over Powers my fragrances 👎🏼
sky k.
This lotion was part of a trio of products that also included the Live Joyously perfume and rollerball. The lotion was kind of just an extra for me. It has a super great smell but I think the lotion is a little on the thin side and it also didn't seem to absorb very well. I love philosophy and I really like this fragrance so I use the lotion as a companion product but I don't feel as though it has any "firming" properties.
Janet M.
Madera, CA
This lotion smells great! It's hydrating and the smell lingers all day. Soft enough to where you can layer the actual perfume over it. I love it but I don't feel like it "firmed" anything. For that reason only I'm giving it 3 stars. I recommend getting a regular philosophy scented lotion instead.
Aubree B.
Clemson, SC
Great moisturizer and leaves skin feeling healthy, but firming? Not so much. To be honest there isn't any kind of cream that will replace going to the gym
Leah M.
Newark, DE
This was okay, I think if you're really overweight and I have a lot of firming to do it isn't really going to work for you, if you're pretty much toned, then this would be excellent for you. I love the way it makes my skin feel though.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
All of philosophy body emulsions are fantastic. The Live Joyously fragrance is refreshing and fun. If you aren't used to fragrances but are looking to start, this body emulsion is for you. The scent is lasting and never overbearing.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I have this and used it a few times. Smells nice. Textures alright. I'm very picky about lotions and how they feel on my skin. I mainly don't use because I prefer matching it with it's edt. I hadn't worn the edt in awhile I forgot I still had this! I have this one and loveswept's.
Stacey W.
Quakertown, PA
Softly scented, hydrating. Gives skin a healthy luminosity. Works best applied after the shower. Can be a bit greasy if too much is applied to dry skin. Bottle lasts 2-3 months.