philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

multi-tasking perfume, firming agent, moisturizer, topical antioxidant, and; phytoestrogen in one intense hydrating body lotion featuring notes of sparkling tangerine expressive, captivating and; dynamic take care of dry and aging skin while you revel in the exhilarating scent of live joyously. this luxurious, award-winning formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky-soft, smooth and scented with notes of spa see more...

philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz
  • "Very moisturizing surprisingly. At first the the scent is strong, but then lightens up and lingers all day. Usually fragranced lotions are drying because of the alcohol but this one does the job :) " in 6 reviews
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I have this and used it a few times. Smells nice. Textures alright. I'm very picky about lotions and how they feel on my skin. I mainly don't use because I prefer matching it with it's edt. I hadn't worn the edt in awhile I forgot I still had this! I have this one and loveswept's.
sky k.
This lotion was part of a trio of products that also included the Live Joyously perfume and rollerball. The lotion was kind of just an extra for me. It has a super great smell but I think the lotion is a little on the thin side and it also didn't seem to absorb very well. I love philosophy and I really like this fragrance so I use the lotion as a companion product but I don't feel as though it has any "firming" properties.
Kendra C.
Wilmington, NC
First of all I love philosophy! Second anything that combats dry skin and smells to die for has my heart! I love the creamy texture and my skin stays so hydrated all day. You also get a lot of product for the price! All the different smells catch your senses throughout the day. I love this stuff!!
Jessica D.
Ypsilanti, MI
This lotion is so luxe! It smells heavenly, is light and gentle, and makes your skin so soft. I'm not sure if it was really all that firming or not but it certainly seemed to make my dry, sensitive skin's texture more even. I will probably repurchase!
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
I love how it makes your hands feel baby bottom soft. I wash my hands thru out the day and they still feel pretty soft. My only complaint is that it has a floral smell and if you put to much on it lingers and it's really strong. Having put to much one time I actually got a really bad head ache. Other than that it's a great product.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
All of philosophy body emulsions are fantastic. The Live Joyously fragrance is refreshing and fun. If you aren't used to fragrances but are looking to start, this body emulsion is for you. The scent is lasting and never overbearing.
Angelique A.
Van Nuys, CA
This is one of my favorite scents! I love that the scent isn't super overwhelming and that it stays on for most of the day. The lotion is also light and doesn't leave a sticky feeling.
Diosandy H.
If you want perfect looking skin this is the product for you. I cant describe the softness that this lotion leaves in your skin. While it moisturizes your skin, it also helps you protect and build better resistance against the inclement weather specially where i live, in sunny Miami.
Stacey W.
Quakertown, PA
Softly scented, hydrating. Gives skin a healthy luminosity. Works best applied after the shower. Can be a bit greasy if too much is applied to dry skin. Bottle lasts 2-3 months.
Leah M.
Newark, DE
This was okay, I think if you're really overweight and I have a lot of firming to do it isn't really going to work for you, if you're pretty much toned, then this would be excellent for you. I love the way it makes my skin feel though.