philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

multi-tasking perfume, firming agent, moisturizer, topical antioxidant, and; phytoestrogen in one intense hydrating body lotion featuring notes of sparkling tangerine expressive, captivating and; dynamic take care of dry and aging skin while you revel in the exhilarating scent of live joyously. this luxurious, award-winning formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky-soft, smooth and scented with notes of spa see more...

philosophy live joyously firming body emulsion, 16 oz
  • "Very moisturizing surprisingly. At first the the scent is strong, but then lightens up and lingers all day. Usually fragranced lotions are drying because of the alcohol but this one does the job :) " in 6 reviews
Courtney  W.
Winterville, NC
I buy this line for my little sister. She has very sensitive skin and this line is great for her!
Daisy O.
Asbury Park, NJ
I like how my skin looks after application. It feels firmer. So I totally suggest you try it out.
Dominique B.
This stuff is like cady to the skin. Try this once and I guarantee your never gonna regret it!
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
I love this product...the smell, the feeling and most importantly the results I've gotten!!!
Maria L.
Miami
Love the texture And the smell. It definitely kept my skin looking mosturized and refreshed.
Sable C.
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands to use. This firming body emulsion is amazing.
Tricie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Great product skin so so soft smells awesome and no sticky mess waste or goowee feeling
Katie D.
Halifax, NS
I love the scent of this body lotion, it’s has a light perfume smell that lasts after applying unlike most cheap lotions that just smell like plastic after the scent goes away. The bottle size is great and lasts a while, you don’t need much product. It would be nice if it came in a smaller size for travel.
Janet M.
Madera, CA
This lotion smells great! It's hydrating and the smell lingers all day. Soft enough to where you can layer the actual perfume over it. I love it but I don't feel like it "firmed" anything. For that reason only I'm giving it 3 stars. I recommend getting a regular philosophy scented lotion instead.
Margarita A.
Etobicoke , ON
This product did nothing for me. It leaves behind a heavy and greasy film and smells faintly of chemicals. Kind of disappointing since I've always had great luck with philosophy products, especially their cleanser. Super disappointed