Philosophy Lip Shine, Vanilla Birthday Cake, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Marwa N.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Absolutley love the flavors of Philosophy lip glosses. It has to be applied more often then I would like, but worth it for a quick pick me up with a sweet flavor and lips that shine. Make great stocking stuffers or office christmas exchanges. The whole philosophy line is wonderful.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I wanted to love this. I love love love frosting scented things and I thought this would be a great fit. It definitely was not a favorite. The lip gloss is super heavy and is very stick. Don't wear it on windy days if you have long hair. It will be a disaster!
Lizzie U.
I like this flavor of this a lot. It's a nice lip shine but I don't know about the price.  My mom loves the shower gels and body washes from this brand so I'm willing to try other stuff from them.
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
This is absolutely one of my favorite products! My manager gifted this to me a few years back and I fell in love! The formula is light and doesn't give too much color to the lips so it's perfect for an everyday basic look! The smell and taste is absolutely wonderful and the pretty sparkles add just enough glam to the lip! This isn't your typical sticky lip gloss, it's smooth and gives great shine and moisture to your lips! Definitely a must have, especially if you love birthday cake!
Alise V.
Love all of the Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake stuff, such a yummy scent, much less sickening than a lot of other brands do similar scents. This is a bit sticky though
Juanita  W.
My sister had this in her purse one night and OMG I really like it, it was worth reading the label....#awesome #lovedit #musthave
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
I love the smell but it's so sticky that my hair always gets stuck to my lips. It's so annoying
Su Y.
I don't personally enjoy shiny lip glosses............................................................................................
Lena N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have an actual birthday cake flavor to it or is it just scented?