BY PHILOSOPHY

Logan H.
Durant, OK
This lip color is so beautiful on! It smells and tastes wonderful also. It goes on so smooth and isn't sticky like most glosses. The smell is what I love the most because who doesn't love the smell of raspberries? Lol.
Abbey R.
Stillwater, NY
Philosophy is a great brand for people with sensitive skin. Their lip shines are a good way to hydrate your lips but also adding a bit of color. This raspberry one give you a beautiful pinky shine to the lips.
Ania G.
Nice smell pretty color great brand but so increasingly sticky. And I know I know all lipgloss is sticky but I just can't help not loving it . I really do d try to love it because I think philosophy is great.
Ashley M.
Ashburn, VA
The philosophy glosses are 10/10 my absolute favorite sheer glosses. I can rave about these forever! Not only do they smell amazing!!! (My favorite is animal cracker) but their not sticky whatsoever! And that's my biggest pet peeve with lip gloss when their sticky I can't tolerate it. Deffinetly try these, you won't be sorry!
Caitlin B.
Porter, TX
Personally the raspberry sorbet is one of my favorites from Philosophy. I love these lip glosses, and this is definitely one of my favorites. The color is pretty.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Philosophy makes some of the best products. I love that the Lip Shine products aren't sticky (win!!!), and the sheer color is beautiful for all skin types.
Joy W.
This lip gloss is everything! It isn't sticky and gives my lips a tint of color. It's also very hydrating. It also has a sweet taste which I like.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
Raspberry sorbet is one of my favorite scents from philosophy. I like the shine I get from the gloss and it's not overpowering with pigment.
Malyaah L.
Kissimmee, FL
This Raspberry Sorbet scented lip gloss is a little bit redish pinkish but it moisturizes you lips while having a little tent of color
Krsna S.
Great lip gloss, love the bit of shine it has and also has a good smell. i have a few different colors. definitely recommend this!
Elizabeth S.
Does this leave your lips stained?
Erin P.
How long does the color last
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does it stay one your lip for the whole day ?