BY PHILOSOPHY

Joy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is everything! It isn't sticky and gives my lips a tint of color. It's also very hydrating. It also has a sweet taste which I like.
Caitlin B.
Porter, TX
Personally the raspberry sorbet is one of my favorites from Philosophy. I love these lip glosses, and this is definitely one of my favorites. The color is pretty.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
Raspberry sorbet is one of my favorite scents from philosophy. I like the shine I get from the gloss and it's not overpowering with pigment.
Ashley M.
Ashburn, VA
The philosophy glosses are 10/10 my absolute favorite sheer glosses. I can rave about these forever! Not only do they smell amazing!!! (My favorite is animal cracker) but their not sticky whatsoever! And that's my biggest pet peeve with lip gloss when their sticky I can't tolerate it. Deffinetly try these, you won't be sorry!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy makes some of the best products. I love that the Lip Shine products aren't sticky (win!!!), and the sheer color is beautiful for all skin types.
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
Love the smell and I love the way it leaves my lips not too overpowering. I highly recommend this
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy raspberry sorbet lip shine is a is very moisturizing and smells great!! I got mine at Sephora.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Love this flavor, but really haven't found a flavor from them that I don't enjoy. Love this brand totally for everything they have.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip color is so beautiful on! It smells and tastes wonderful also. It goes on so smooth and isn't sticky like most glosses. The smell is what I love the most because who doesn't love the smell of raspberries? Lol.
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the sheer color looks great on everyone. And it's smooth and not sticky like other ones.plus it smells wonderful
Elizabeth S.
Does this leave your lips stained?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does it stay one your lip for the whole day ?
Erin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the color last