BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy®:  great taste is acquired, not bought made in the usa lip shine, mimosa see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of these lip shines?4 Answers
philosophy lip shine
  • "I love this gloss! It is a little on the thick side but not so much that it is sticky. Pairing it with the matching shower gel makes for a day of vanilla for you and everyone will comment on your scent and your glossy lips. Try it if you ever get the chance!" in 8 reviews
  • "This stuff is incredible! A little goes a long way! It is super thick but sooo good! Delicious flavors, doesn't dry out your lips! Even though it's more for glossifying your lips sometimes II put it on overnight for its INCREDIBLE hydrating abilities!!!! Can be sticky but if you use an itty bitty bit it shouldn't be a problem! Love this one and the coconut flavor! I hope this doesn't become discontinued !!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "They are pretty sticky but I don't mind too much because they stay on the lips for a long time without eating and drinking!" in 3 reviews
  • "It's a pretty good product." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves lip glosses. " in 1 review
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Mimosa more...
This was an impulse buy in Sephora because it just smelled so good. I love the Philosophy line of products but I'm not a huge fan of this lip shine. It looks great when I initially put it on but it started to feel dry and cakey after awhile. I might have got a bad tube though. I'd be willing to give the lip shine another try.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
These are extremely sticky. As an adult who doesn't care for glossy lips as much, I would only purchase one for those rare occasions that I do want gloss. But in high school I bought at least 6 different flavors. They smell incredible and after a while if you lick your lips it tastes incredible. However the tube can get sticky if you don't take good care of it.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Definitely a cute lip shine with a nice tint and an incredible smell. My aunt bought me this is part of a birthday gift and I absolutely loved it. It's a little sticky so be careful. However it has a nice golden tint to it I found and smelled incredible. It also went on smooth and had a really nice gloss to it. There's also a matching body wash.
Tiffany C.
I'm in love with Philosophy lip shines. I have too many flavors to even count. Every single one tastes amazing to me. Some are great for the holidays or certain times of the year, so they all last a very long time. I can just put one coat on my lips and they'll stay moisturized and shiny for HOURS (the flavor even lasts!). All I have to do is unscrew the lid and heads turn, asking me what the amazing smell is. I have no complaints about this product.
Dorothea C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I've been given this product and have been using for about six months and at first , I thought it was to thick , sticky but, after trying I can say I'm a fan 100% . It last on lips , keeps it's shine on perfectly . My friends have been asking what I'm using and I've even let them try mines and their big fans always . A girl can't live without her lip moisturizer well not me .
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
This product is INSANELY shiny! It has none of the irritating flecks of glitter some lip glosses do which is amazing. Just pure color and shine. I really like the one in Coconut Frosting to throw on when I have a dramatic eye look going. Plus they smell amazing. Only downsides? I hate squeezy tubes because you can never get the last bits of product. Also, its a bit sticky, but not too bad.
Aaliyah L.
Norcross, GA
I became a fan of Philosophy a few years ago. I have tried a few of there products but I am so in love with their lip gloss. It comes in great colors and also great flavors. I have noticed over time that it gets a little sticky so i have to be careful where I place them so they will last a good while. I recommend this brand to all my friends and they have became repeat customers.
Eleanor D.
Portland, OR
Review for: Fresh Cream more...
I got this lip gloss on sale on Philosophy's website with a matching lip polishing scrub. It smells like marshmallows kind of, not like cream. Maybe it's supposed to smell like whipped cream? Anyway, I hate lip gloss, but I love Philosophy's lip gloss. It's a little sticky, but the applicator makes it easy not to use too much; it smells better than it tastes, so I'm not always licking it off my lips; and, wonder of wonders, it's actually moisturizing! This is the only lip gloss I would ever put on before I go to bed, because in the morning, my lips are plump and soft and feel great.
Tiffany D.
Charleston, WV
Natalie W.
I ordered this from the Philosophy website, i was pleasantly surprised. I love the vanilla taste and it gives the best lip shine. I was able to get a free bottle of body wash and I was also very pleased with the product. I would definitely recommend this scent.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite flavor of these lip shines?