philosophy Lemon Custard Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Griselda R.philosophy Lemon Custard Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Kelsey S.philosophy Lemon Custard Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Kelsey S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Give yourself a lemon-scented lift. Our award-winning multi-tasking shower gel conditions skin and hair as it gently cleanses, leaving you soft and silky from head to toe. The rich and creamy lather is gentle enough for everyday use; the luscious scent of lemon custard transforms the experience from simply habitual to indulgent ritual.

How To Use:

Apply to wet body or scalp. Lather, rinse, repeat. If using as a bubble bath, drizzle a generous amount under running water and enjoy.

aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, lauryl betaine, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, glycol distearate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, limonene, sodium benzoate, citric acid, polyquaternium-7, sodium hydroxide, buteth-3, sodium sulfate, laureth-2, sodium chloride, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, disodium edta, maltodextrin, citral, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzoic acid, panthenol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tributyl citrate, sodium sulfite, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, bht, hexylene glycol, fd&c yellow no. 5 (ci 19140), fd&c red no. 4 (ci 14700).

• Is this best to use as a body wash or a shampoo?2 Answers
philosophy Lemon Custard Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
  • "I'm in love with this scent. I have it in the body wash/shampoo, and a body butter. It is absolutely amazing. My mom buys lots of philosohpy products off of QVC, and she definitaley got me obsessed. I love philosophy overall, I've never come across a scent that I don't like, which is very surprising because I'm pretty picky when it comes to scents. I also love how gentle and nourishing these products feel. I currently have 4 shower gels sitting in my shower, and I love them." in 3 reviews
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
I love the scent to this product. It smells exactly like lemon custard. The product is very nice and I love the way it lathers and leaves you smelling for a long time after use.
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
I only use this as a body wash but I love it. The smell is heavenly. Clean and sweet, it doesn’t smell too much like dessert or too much like dish detergent (sometimes lemon scents are just too clean). It feels rich and moisturizing on the skin, even in the dry winter months my skin felt nice coming out of a hot shower.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
Honestly, Philosophy as a brand can do no wrong. The lemon custard was the first scent I was given as a gift and it’s just reminds me of a warm, cozy scent. It was very helpful for showers especially, because I always get so tired during showers due to chronic illness. The price is definitely worth it, whether it is lemon custard or any other scent. So sweet smelling and so comforting.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy Lemon Custard Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy Lemon Custard Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
I have always loved Philosophy’s Amazing Grace body wash, and I love the smell of lemons so I decided to try this. Not lemoney enough for me so I switched back to Amazing Grace. I do like the actual body wash. You don’t need much of it and it’s very mild.
Taylor l.
I wasn't crazy in love with the smell but I love their other scents. This body wash really feels good on your skin and doesn't dry your skin out, especially in the winter. I always feel squeaky clean and fresh after using it!
Aseel B.
My favorite body wash right now by love philosophy it's smells so good. It smells like lemons and doesn't take long to lather. It leaves my body so soft and I smell so good after.
Aaliyah W.
Hempfield
This stuff is AMAZING, by far one of my favorites.. my grandma got me into this brand (weird but so true) she always uses philosophy she has tons and tons and tons of their products over flowing in her bathroom, the lather is great, the bubbles it makes are sizeable, and the scents are DELICIOUS. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wondering if it’s worth the purchase and it is!
Josie H.
Eau Claire, WI
Anya R.
Is this best to use as a body wash or a shampoo?

Amazon