philosophy kiss me tonight uploaded by Wendy G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy kiss me tonight Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
I use this every single night before I go to bed. There no flavor to it and I don’t think there’s a scent to it either- at least not that I’ve noticed. I also use it when my lips feel really dry. It works.
Lisa H.
Rockford, MI
I truly love this Amazingly Beautiful Product!!! I love putting it on my lips before I go to bed at night & waking up to hydrated luscious lips!!! It is a dream!!! The only thing is I wish I could get it in the store but as for the product itself!! It is one of my favorite lip products I have used over the years!!! Moisture in a bottle!!! You want kissable lips??? There is a reason it is called Kiss Me Tonight!!! He will want to!!!
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is one of the best products that moisturizes my dried out lips and works wonders. It lasts so much longer than other competitor products and is much more effective. And it doesn't leave your lips with an uncomfortable sticky residue, it moisturizes and conditions.
Lauren L.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this product! I use the Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight Lip Therapy most nights (when I remember) and it's really just a lovely lip treatment. It's smooth, creamy texture is thick, but not too thick, and has just enough "sticky" property to stay put on your lips, without feeling like glue. It's fragrance/flavor is quite lovely as well. It is sweet, but not strong. It's a soft, subtle sweet flavor that just smells so good. Also, for being .3oz, a little really goes a long way and a pot will last you a decent amount of time. I recommend using a makeup spatula's corner to scrape up a small amount of product at a time to eliminate waste and ensure the product remains sanitary.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best lip products I have ever used. It is definitely a little pricey, but it is so, so worth it. This made my lips so soft, without making them sticky. One of my biggest problems with lip products is getting dog hair/my hair stuck to it, but it definitely did not happen with this. It lasts a long time, and you can quickly feel the difference in your lips after using it. I would definitely purchase it again!
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm obsessed with this brand. Philosophy is almost always my number 1 go to for facial cleansers and masks. I recently ran out of this lip balm which is so depressing and I feel my lips getting chapped at the moment. I usually always buy this product at sephora or Macy's but definitely would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I love it!
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been searching for a nourishing lip treatment for the longest time .. And I finally found it!!!! My lips were really chapped after we returned from vacation in Punta Cana. I purchased this online hoping for great things & I was not disappointed. I have been using this a couple times a day & it has brought beautiful color and moister back to my lips. I paired this with the Philosophy Fresh Cream Lip Scrub and it is an amazing combo! You don't need much, so this little pot will last you for a long time. I have barely made a dent in mine & I have used it at least 20+ times!
Jasmine N.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love this, I personally do not use it with my lipsticks but I use it through out the day as a balm for these crisp fall days that are around. To keep my lips from cracking and being dehydrated. This has lasted me almost 6 months now and I use this product daily. Love it.
DeJa R.
I really like this product. It smells nice and glides on my lips without feeling sticky. My lips are noticeably softer. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. You have to stick your finger in it. So I try to make sure I have clean hands. But the product overall is great and will purchase again.
Morgan J.
This balm really comes through when my lips are a little chapped and cracked. The packaging is small so it's not a bother to toss in your purse or bag. It's not expensive either which is a really big positive for me as it probably is for others as well!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Do you wear this under lipstick?
Christina P.
Does this wear more like lipstick or gloss?
Jessie T.
How good is this product?
loa c.
It smells good? How it works?
Veronica T.
General Roca, Río Negro
Is it a good product? Is it expensive? Do you know if it's available in South America?