BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy has given you another reason to love kiss me!  our every popular kiss me clear very emollient lip balm now contains spf 20.  relieve dry, chapped lips and protect them from the sun in one simple step.  the formula is enriched with vitamins e, kiwi and almond oils that moisturize, soothe and condition.  kiss me lip balm spf 20 also contains the refreshing scent of peppermint and creates a natural, sheer, beautiful shine. you need this if. . . you suffer from dry, chapped lips you re frequently outside and need a lip balm with sun protection you want to moisturize and condition your lips you are into the natural look. philosophy®:  a kiss says what words can t. see more...

philosophy kiss me spf 20
  • "I have always been a huge fan of philosophy so its no wonder why I love this lip gloss, they make good quality products." in 1 review
Ernestina G.
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA
You get a tiny of color as well as protection for your lips. How can you not benefit for a beauty item you get 2 in 1 for. Our lips shrink as we age. We need to protect them. Why not do it in style? People this is a must have..please try it . Go for you won't regret it.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. It is a pretty sheer red color and looks great with pale skin. I own other Philosophy lip glosses as well and love every one I have tried. Would repurchase.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I love lip glosses that have a little hint of peppermint in them because it makes my lips feel a tad plump and fresh. Kiss Me is a sheer red color that gives just enough color for days when you don't want full lipstick but want more than clear lip balms. Love this product!
Delilah G.
Delilah G.
Smells great and works good I constantly use chapstick during day and this helps at night to condition lips
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
This is a very emollient and smooth lip gloss. It isn't sticky like many others and provides a hint of color. The SPF is a plus as well!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a lip gloss junkie. I love this color and the way it feels on my lips.. Not a bad price either
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
I love everything by Philsophy and this product is no exception. Keeps my lips nice and hydrated and its not too sticky. Plus its a beautiful color that should compliment any skin tone.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got this product I thought the color would be a little much but it's not! It's pretty sheer and gives your lips a nice sheen. I have not tried this over lipstick though...only on directly on my lips. I like the way the product feels. It definitely stays in my makeup bag!
Maria P.
Maria P.
I like how this gloss feels. Having the SPF is a bonus. Goes on nice & color is great. I love the Philosophy brand and this product is an added bonus
Heather T.
Heather T.
Anaheim, CA
I love this lip gloss, its is so smooth, not sticky at all, and have a nice, soft, beautiful color. I have always been a huge fan of philosophy so its no wonder why I love this lip gloss, they make good quality products.