BY PHILOSOPHY

super soothing moisturizer for redness and sensitivity provides soothing hydration; helps calm redness, sensitivity and irritation in addition to providing antioxidant protection. make peace with your skin with keep the peace super soothing moisturizer for redness and sensitivity. this super soothing daily moisturizer hydrates skin and contains natural extracts to help calm and soothe redness and sensitivty, while multiple antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. the nurturing formula features an advanced barrier rejuvenation technology that helps maintain a healthy skin barrier to help keep skin hydrated and protect against future irritation. this fragrance-free, lightweight moisturizer absorbs easily, leaving skin feeling calm and comfortable, so you can be free to face the world with peaceful, happy skin. moisturizer see more...

philosophy keep the peace moisturizer
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this is the only moisturizer that I've recently been able to use. many products contain ingredients my skin won't tolerate (citrus & nut oils to name a few), but this works for me. my skin tends to be normal/dry and i find that this provides the needed moisture for my skin and has never caused breakouts." in 8 reviews
  • "It is super moisturizing, it helped with the redness on my face and it was super nice on the skin, the complete package of keep the peace was amazing. " in 4 reviews
Beatriz C.
My mom has bought this one and she loves it. Great reviews from mom equals a must try item. Well I loved it. Definitely worth it. Thanks mom for the recommendation. I love when my skin feels dewy and hydrated without being over oily and I must say this really helps.
lia E.
I have super dry skin so this product helps me so much. It is very effective and has a soothing soothing effect. I believe the price is great because it is high quality stuff. This is something I would recommend to all my girls out there who have dry patchy skin
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
This is my fave by far! It doesn't leave my skin oily like most and it's lightweight and leaves softness I've never felt before! I purchased in Ulta where it was recommended for me to try and I'm so happy I found this!
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is really good! I got a sample size and used it all up. A little goes a long way! It made my skin so soft and hydrated without the grease feeling. I will be repurchasing this soon and will recommend to anyone
Madie B.
My friend gave me this as a gift and I was happy with it although I don't use it as my everyday. It was a little strong for my sensitive skin but I would like to try more from lush
Melissa r.
Edinburg, TX
Ohmygosh what can I say about this amazing Philosophy Keep the Peace moisturizer. ..well it definitely keeps the peace between my con and forehead. My skin feels and looks radiant. My hubby can't keep his hands off my face.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I don't really like this product. I think I purchased a bad batch but it had chunks in it and it made my skin peel a lot around my T-zone. I'm willing to try it again though.
Lisa G.
Holderness, NH
I absolutely love philosophy products. I use this moisturizer after my philosophy cleanser during the winter months. Though I have oily skin it is EXTREMELY important to still moisturize. This keeps my skin looking wonderful and healthy through the long New England winter.
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
I totally agree with the first poster. Yes, this works and works wonders. I, too, have tried ALL sensitive skin solutions ... most if not all were unusable, exasperating the problem. I'm so sensitive even the wrong water can break me out. I have only used this in trial size for the past three days and I am amazed. My skin feels more comfortable, smoothr and less red. It soaks into into the skin without burning or leaving it feeling filmed over (which doesn't let the skin breathe).
Georgia G.
Victoria, TX
I was really excited to buy this jar of moisturizer. I couldn't wait to get it home and try it. I was let down because for some reason it was very watery and runny. I don't want my moisturizers to be to thick (especially feeling thick). This was so watery it felt like I was drenching my skin with water. Disappointed a bit and I'm wondering if I got a bad batch.
Genevieve L.
Modesto, CA
Does it leave your Gave sticky or greasy, as I've had problems with other moisturizers doing that.
Sammy C.
Flushing, NY
Does it smell good?
Dria D.
I need a good face moisturizer, would this work well for that? I have sensitive skin.
Karina S.