BY PHILOSOPHY

the peace you seek is at your fingertips, you just have to be willing to reach for it. sometimes peace is taking a deep breath; calming your heart and quieting your mind. peace is at your fingertips. keep the peace super soothing instant relief mask helps provide immediate calming benefits for skin prone to redness, sensitivity and irritation. this clay-based mask formulated with natural extracts visibly reduces redness and instantly soothes skin. the nurturing formula helps replenish skin s moisture levels and maintain a healthy skin barrier; leaving skin calm, comfortably hydrated and refreshed. instantly relieves visible redness. provides immediate skin cooling, soothing and calming benefits and leaves skin calm, comfortable and refreshed   mask see more...

• Give heard a lot about philosophy but I've never tried any products...1 Answers
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
This works amazing for people who have sensitive skin. My skin is ALWAYS red but after using this product it really calms down my redness and gives me a natural skin tone. My skin complexion feels more even after this. I find this product to be very helpful and effective.
Zoë P.
Zoë P.
Absolutely no redness or burning during or after the mask is applied. You definitely get what you pay for and I'm going to keep paying! So relaxing and gentle perfect after a long day
Carly S.
Carly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask it's super calming and it doesn't irritate my acne prone sensitive skin. I haven't m really noticed any long term changes in my skin though.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Great for acne prone skin as well as sensitive skin! It gives me a beautiful glow. I would highly recommend!
Darcy S.
Darcy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask and my sensitive skin suffered no adverse affects which its prone to doing sometimes. I didnt see a difference satisfying enough to justify the price tag and the scent could use some work
Delani E.
Delani E.
Nashville,Tn
This by far is a great product! No only does it work to keep you feeling smooth and soft but it also has a really great smell to it. The value for this is good, what you pay for is what you get and I got a really good product. I would recommend this to many.
Leighann E.
Leighann E.
Dartmouth , MA
This mask is simply amazing. I use it twice a week religiously. It makes my face feel so soft and smooth and the redness goes away overnight.
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I requested a sample of this because I didn't want to buy it and not like the smell or how it felt. They obliged and I love it. The name really says it all, Keep the peace<3
Kyrstin L.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
This mask is amazing, it makes your face feel so soft afteryou take it off and it doesn't burn while it's on, I have sensitive skin and it works awesome for me
Maryssa M.
Maryssa M.
Perth, ON
Give heard a lot about philosophy but I've never tried any products. I have very, VERY dry skin - would this be a product you would recommend for someone with dry, sensitive skin?