BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy keep the peace corrector spf 20, 1.7oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Does this product smell like sunscreen? Does it have an oily text...1 Answers
  • How is the textured? These really work ?1 Answers
  • Does this product works for combination skin? Can I use it in sum...3 Answers
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This is a amazing brand. So many great products I wish I could have them all! This isn't heavy scented and a little goes a long ways. The fact that it has spf in it is such a plus. Protecting yourself from the sun is so important. You won't regret this purchase. Try the philosophy line, you will soon be addicted to their amazing product line.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love everything philosophy makes and this product is one of their best and one of my favorites. It truly does what it claims by correcting and does not feel oil or sticky like others do. It looks perfect on its own but even better with foundation on top and you'll see beautiful perfect flawless makeup and skin. I will continue to use it and recommend it. Although all or most philosophy products do have a scent, however they dont tend to break me out and i have very sensitive skin. Great for all skin types.
Brenda B.
Fayette, MO
I could go on-and-on about this product. For me I had tried every BB and CC creams that my local stores offered and still wasn't getting the smooth look that I wanted. I broke down and tried keep the peach and BAM I was in love. This cream goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling oily after 5 min. Simply put your foundation over this products and you are ready to take on the day or a night out with perfectly smooth skin.
Meira S.
As a ginger, SPF is a huge deal for me and when they say it has sunblocking qualities I NEED them to actually. That being said, KTP actually does have titanium and zinc which means it really works! It is a little pricey, but for me, knowing that my spf products will actually block the sun is priceless. It has a pleasant smell and I have had only mild break outs from time to time with this.
Deborah J.
Newark , DE
I love all philosophy products!! That brand is so great. This product is not harsh and definitely worth the price. I will definitely be repurchasing. It met my expectations and I love how gentle in the skin it was.
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
This brand is great! It's great for all types of skin. It's universal for all types of skin needs and it cleans, protects and very light on the skin. This is my go-to line. I can't say enough about this product & line!
Kenzie H.
Collinsville, IL
My friend uses this product and it is magnificent she let me try it and now I always use it I bought it at the mall in my hometown it is very easy to apply you just squeeze it out the tube and I would definitely recommend this to you
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
I love this brand so much! All of their products smell amazing and work so well! It totally met all my expectations! It is a bit pricey but totally worth the money!! Totally recommend
olivia b.
Storrs Manfld, CT
I bought this last week as presents for my family and they all seem to love it, I will buy it for them and myself again and again, the smell is amazing as well
Marissa R.
I really like this! Isn't too thick and makes my face look nice. I also like that it has spf to protect my skin! I would repurchase, and would recommend!
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
How much is it? Where can I find it??
Sophie P.
Can this be used near the eyes ?
Lola S.
Minden, NV
Does this product works for combination skin? Can I use it in summer? Thanks!
Amy R.
San Antonio, TX
Does this work well? Expensive?
Rebecca W.
Can this be used on the eye area?