BY PHILOSOPHY

just release me is an oil-free eye makeup remover that gently yet effectively breaks down and removes the toughest eye makeup, even waterproof makeup, without irritating eyes. formulated with natural aloe, chamomile and cucumber extracts, this extra-gentle formula soothes and calms skin leaving it feeling clean, cool and refreshed.

Janice Anne C.
Kettering, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this eye makeup remover. Goes on like a dream, and everything comes off easily. No tugging at your eyes to remove shadow, eyeliner, or mascara. Comes off easy! Wipes away and doesn’t leave you looking like a oil pit. Fresh scent. Hypoallergenic.
Barbie L.
I really really tried to like this because I love the Philosophy brand but this is one of the worst products I have tried! I felt like I was putting a bottle of Crisco on my face. I would definitely not recommend it.
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
Philosophy is one of those brands that hits it on the mark with every product. I honestly can not think of one product from them that I have not loved. One day in ULTA I had my usually swatched up hands and wrists so when I went to the complimentary cleanup end stands that they have tissues and mirrors at, and there was a bottle of the philosophy dual phase oil free eye make up remover for customers to use. I had never even realized that philosophy had an eye makeup remover, so naturally I was intrigued. Being a makeup junkie I had left over swatches on my hand from the day before that were stained onto my skin and didn't come off in the shower. When I cleaned up my hand in the store, it swiftly and effortlessly removed ALL of the makeup swatches including the stains that had been lingering!! I was so impressed that I prchased it that day and have been using it every night to remove the days makeup off my face. Since its oil free I have used it to remove my face makeup as well and I have not had any skin issues or breakouts from it. It's very lightweight and watery so I use cotton rounds and I lightly moisten my eye lids and lashes with the product and gently rub the cotton around ... My makeup effortlessly comes off. I truly love this product!!! I love gently eye makeup removers because I try so hard not to cause any wrinkles that life hasn't already caused. That being said it is so quick and easy to use and it's a great product. I do not use waterproof mascara on a regular day to day basis so I can not attest to how this remover works with that...but I have put glitter shadow creams and liquid liners to the test and they too are easily removed. A++ for this product, I will absolutely be repurchasing it when my bottle runs low.
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is my go to makeup remover! It gets all the waterproof and sealed in make up off with no effort. It's great to start your bedtime routine with for a beautiful clean fresh face! No oils, but feels moisturizing! I haven't found a single makeup remover that worked as well with so little effort and feels so nice with not grit or cakey feeling after.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Take's eye make-up off with out being to harsh. Some removers you have to put your elbow into it and damage your lashes. I soak a cotton pad and press it on my eye. Let it sit so it can do it's job. After a min or two I swipe away and have clean eye lids. Good for sensitive eye's.
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
I usually love oil based eyeshadow remover like my L’Oréal green bottle but I have to say I love the philosophy one just as much if not more, even though it reminds me of the oil ones, I don’t have to rub too hard and my lashes aren’t harmed
emily j.
This is a great product. I want something that isn't that oily but will take my makeup off easily. This works wonders. I tried this and it took my makeup off easily and quickly. I am going to purchase it again because it is honestly amazing:))
Autumn H.
Mckeesport
It lasts a long time I might buy it again but it says it's oil free but my skin still feels oily so I still end up washing my face. I got it from their website. It's good if you want a product that will last a super long time though.
Brooke J.
Literally one of the best makeup removers on the market. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy it all the time. You don't need a lot, you only need a little bit on a cotton ball and it will take off makeup on half your face.
Maria G.
Traducir
I really like this eye makeup remover. I find it to be as effective as Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover and more effective than any other remover I've used at removing my light eye makeup (eyeliner and eye shadow, no mascara). And it never irritates my eyes. Yet it's a lot less expensive than the Clinique, which costs $18.50 for 4.2 ounces while the Philosophy costs only 50 cents more for 6 ounces. Plus, I can get the Philosophy in-store at my local Ulta, so it counts toward my reward points there.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Martricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Poloxamer 182, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I've used most of Philosophy's skin care line, but have never tried this specific product before. My normal eye makeup remover is Almay oil free pads. Does it work well removing waterproof and long lasting eyeliners/mascara? TIA😊
jakki l.
Is this worth the money and is it safe on skin? i have been reading a lot lately about makeup removers with carcinogens and I'm trying to get one that will easily remove my makeup but not harm me (i don't care for wipes)
I saw this product in a store and I was hesitant to get it. I wounded up not getting it and wanted to know what others thought first.
Jessica R.
Trying to look for a new makeup remover , I'm really having trouble getting my eye liner and mascara off.... Is this really oil free? Any other suggestions ?
Sarah B.
Livonia, MI
I have very sensitive skin, especially with my eyes and any make up or removers. Is this product all natural and recommended for sensitive skin?

Amazon