BY PHILOSOPHY #72 in Makeup Remover

just release me is an oil-free eye makeup remover that gently yet effectively breaks down and removes the toughest eye makeup, even waterproof makeup, without irritating eyes. formulated with natural aloe, chamomile and cucumber extracts, this extra-gentle formula soothes and calms skin leaving it feeling clean, cool and refreshed.

Buy on Sephora
Michell C.
My favorite eye makeup remover. I'm currently out of it & am going to purchase more today. I was trying to use up all of the various other brands of eyemakeup remover which I had stashed here & there in my beauty products before buying more of this philosophy eye makeup remover. Haven't been happy with any other eye makeup remover. Most of the other brands either irritate my sensitive eyes & skin, leave a film on my skin & eyes (I wear contacts), & / or don't remove all of my waterproof mascara thoroughly (without scrubbing my eyelids half to death & taking lots of eyelashes off in the process). Philosophy has a great product line & I'm a happy customer of theirs for life.
Tomiko H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was a long time philosophy face wash user. I saw an article online about the new oil free make up remover and jumped ship- this product came up time and time again as listed as one of the best face washes. I have combination skin and at 28 still dealing with the occasional acne issues based on hormones. I use some prescribed facial medications from my dermatologist and get regular peels and facials. I was concerned that this would dry my skin out more, cause more of an issue with acne or become an irritant. Its been the opposite and has left my skin BETTER than when I was using prescription face washes. I use less product now and my face feels clean and refreshed.
Sarah M.
Tualatin, OR
I ADORE this eye makeup remover. Hands down - the best makeup remover I've ever come across. I am one of the most sensitive people because I am insanely fair. This is the only makeup remover I've ever used (any kind of makeup remover) that I have not had any reaction to whatsoever! I've used everything: Clinique, MaryKay, Lancome, Almay, Nutrogena, Juice Beauty - you get the point - .... This makeup remover is everything. It gets waterproof mascara off, it's gentle, and it's so easy to use! :) Love! I recommend everyone try this item! :)
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
I love this eye makeup remover! I am a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes and suffer from seasonal allergies, and this is the only remover I've used for the past two years! It is ultra gentle with fantastic ingredients that actually benefit your skin. It removes every last bit of eye makeup, has an almost oily feel at first but that goes away very quickly leaving your eye area feeling soothed and moisturized, with zero redness or irritation. LOVE!
Martha R.
Bolingbrook, IL
While i do like it i feel it too oily and it sift of gave be little bumps here and ther. Although it did do its job and a very good job at that because i tend to wear very heavy set makeup being I'm theater and let me tell you the makeup is bullet lroof. So this product deffenetly break everything down and does its job. Thia is great if your dry skin cause it will deffently moisturize you.
Bethany A.
Citrus Heights, CA
Like most Philosophy products, this one is high quality and feels luxurious. It easily removed my makeup, and also left my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. If you wear makeup everyday like I do, and therefore remove makeup every evening, do yourself a favor and purchase this product. I feel like I am doing my skin a favor removing my makeup with Philosophy remover.
Nour A.
This product was very helpful to me and my sisters. We use it very often and we love it. It is very effective with nice packaging and was sent to my doorstep , and i use it to help remove my makeup and it works much better than some other brands of make up remover . I would totally recommend this to my greatest friends looking for a great makeup remover.
Shannon H.
Ellwood City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product when I used it but didn't end up re-purchasing it. It was kind of expensive and it wasn't the best at removing stubborn eye makeup. The thing that bothered me the most was, if you used to much or used it too often, it made me break out with deep painful acne. It only happened a few times, but enough to make me hesitant to repurchase.
Emily P.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this product on a whim just shopping around and I'm actually really surprised by it. Sometimes I can be very sensitive to makeup removers and makeup remover wipes in general but especially on my eyes. This eye makeup remover didn't bother my eyes at all and took the majority of my makeup off. I really liked it and plan on repurchasing!
Hannah M.
This product does a really great job on getting ALL of your makeup off with minimal elbow grease (even my waterproof mascara!). I really wish there was a more hygienic way to get the product out, its just a bottle and a cap. Finally, I do feel as though the product is a little pricey, for that reason I probably would not purchase it again.
jakki l.
Is this worth the money and is it safe on skin? i have been reading a lot lately about makeup removers with carcinogens and I'm trying to get one that will easily remove my makeup but not harm me (i don't care for wipes)
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used most of Philosophy's skin care line, but have never tried this specific product before. My normal eye makeup remover is Almay oil free pads. Does it work well removing waterproof and long lasting eyeliners/mascara? TIA😊
I saw this product in a store and I was hesitant to get it. I wounded up not getting it and wanted to know what others thought first.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Ladies you have to have free I make up a little better and this one is great it's inexpensive it's great I can't believe to you how much I love this product please try it and you know what I'm talking about
Susan P.
Emeryville, CA
Would this makeup remover help to remove eye makeup on someone with eyelash extensions? I heard you're not suppose to use removers with oil, and since this was oil-free, I was wondering if this would work.