BY PHILOSOPHY #52 in Makeup Remover

just release me is an oil-free eye makeup remover that gently yet effectively breaks down and removes the toughest eye makeup, even waterproof makeup, without irritating eyes. formulated with natural aloe, chamomile and cucumber extracts, this extra-gentle formula soothes and calms skin leaving it feeling clean, cool and refreshed.

Buy on Sephora
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love oil based eyeshadow remover like my L’Oréal green bottle but I have to say I love the philosophy one just as much if not more, even though it reminds me of the oil ones, I don’t have to rub too hard and my lashes aren’t harmed
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used for my sensitive dry skin! Got It about 2 weeks ago and just purchased the biggest size because it’s amazing at removing makeup and I would definitely recommend!
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to makeup remover! It gets all the waterproof and sealed in make up off with no effort. It's great to start your bedtime routine with for a beautiful clean fresh face! No oils, but feels moisturizing! I haven't found a single makeup remover that worked as well with so little effort and feels so nice with not grit or cakey feeling after.
Christina F.
This is probably my favorite makeup remover that I have used! I usually wIt until I can get some kind of deal or discount from Philosophy.com or Nordstrom.com, but even at full price I think it is worth it! It removes my makeup so easily and gently. It really makes taking odd makeup a breeze!
Autumn H.
Mckeesport
It lasts a long time I might buy it again but it says it's oil free but my skin still feels oily so I still end up washing my face. I got it from their website. It's good if you want a product that will last a super long time though.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I want something that isn't that oily but will take my makeup off easily. This works wonders. I tried this and it took my makeup off easily and quickly. I am going to purchase it again because it is honestly amazing:))
Brooke J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally one of the best makeup removers on the market. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy it all the time. You don't need a lot, you only need a little bit on a cotton ball and it will take off makeup on half your face.
Jasmin T.
Montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this product! I find it so easy to use and remove make up. It penetrates all the levels of your make up and removes it all down to the last drop. I was expecting the average make up remover but its so gentle, that its become a favorite!
Roseddy Piña D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really Good , I have sensitive and mix skin. It leaves my skin asap clean. My skin feels little greasy but I didt see any acne reacción . Good value . I recommend it . I buy it online ay sephora.
Shawna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it every single night to get off my eye makeup from the day. It gets everything right off. It's not too harsh for the skin either. Would definitely recommend.
jakki l.
Is this worth the money and is it safe on skin? i have been reading a lot lately about makeup removers with carcinogens and I'm trying to get one that will easily remove my makeup but not harm me (i don't care for wipes)
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used most of Philosophy's skin care line, but have never tried this specific product before. My normal eye makeup remover is Almay oil free pads. Does it work well removing waterproof and long lasting eyeliners/mascara? TIA😊
I saw this product in a store and I was hesitant to get it. I wounded up not getting it and wanted to know what others thought first.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well? I need something gentle cause my skin is sensitive. sometimes remover can dry my face out or make it oily. I need one that can take off my mascara mostly. Everything else comes off easy for me.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Ladies you have to have free I make up a little better and this one is great it's inexpensive it's great I can't believe to you how much I love this product please try it and you know what I'm talking about