BY PHILOSOPHY

• What's it smell like?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money compared to another over the counter bran...6 Answers
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I am a lover of all things cinnamon scented/flavored. It just brings such a burst of warmth and a feeling of someone giving you the most wonderful hug.... That's basically this. This sweet smelling gift set includes a 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath and high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine. Who doesn't want that?! No. Seriously. If you don't want it... I'll take it :) It's the perfect bottle for someone who doesn't want to shop for a BUNCH of different items, AND it includes a yummy lip gloss for any occasion! Great packaging as well!
Mark G.
Ashland City, TN
I used my wife's lotion one day and haven't used any other since. It is great for my hands it just runs out to fast. It's very gentle but it takes care of my rough hands. As a construction worker I have great hands I use this two to three times a week. I would recommend philosophy to anyone.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
The smell is honestly heavenly. This is my second favorite next to their "Amazing Grace" scent which is literally perfect. It's soft on my skin and leaves me smelling good literally all day long. I don't even have to wear perfume much because the smell just stays!
Rawda K.
Inkster, MI
I love all of philosophy's products Because they are all amazing and work great but the facial cleanser is my favorit because it works really well and does a great job getting rid of all of my makeup without stipping or drying out my already dry skin. I love it
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Philosophy Just Because is incredible! This products packaging makes it easy to find in stores and online. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny you spend! It is easy to store in your backpack, desk, or even a purse. I would recommend!
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
I carry this with me everywhere I go! This smells so good and it doesn't irritate my skin like most fragrance lotions do. I also love how soft and moisturized my skin feels when I use it and it doesn't make my hands feel oily or greasy when i use it.
Katherine B.
Great product , I was worried about the price, but you get a lot for what you pay for. I picked it up at Sephora, and I really like it. Leaves your skin feeling good and not oily. I would definitely buy this again.
Nora C.
Chevy Chase, MD
The smell and quality of this makes it worth the price! I bought mine from tj maxx and I'm so in love with it so I'm planning on repurchasing it soon! It's so gentle on my extremely sensitive hands!
Aidelise M.
Is the best to clean to face ., lo uso como desmaquillador y Es lo mejor te deja la cara bien limpia y sin importar la cantidad de maquillaje que tengas .! I love it.! ūüíē
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
This is the best face wash I love how clean and soft it make my skin feel after and you can use it day and night
riley S.
Is this worth the money compared to another over the counter brand? It seems overhyped.
Kerstin H.