BY PHILOSOPHY

created with a soft, delicate scent, inner grace is designed to help bring peace and balance to your life.  think of inner grace as a mini-meditation, a time to free your mind and reconnect with your spirit. this antioxidant-rich formula uses a unique, synergistic blend of vitamin e and c to provide antioxidant protection.  natural oils such as olive and macadamia nut oil help soften the skin and aid in moisture retention while shea butter helps nourish the driest of skin.  the inner grace body lotion formula also contains a firming ingredient to help on the skin leaving it feeling velvety soft and smelling beautiful see more...

Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
Just got this product and so far, loving it. smells great and I use it on my neck and face right now and it's really helps more and more each day I use it. I'm young but I think anyone could use a little help with anti aging. this product is great, just a little early in my using to determine if it's amazing or bad. but at the moment, loving it! one thing is it kind of leaves a greasy feel after a few hours
Karen F.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always been a fan of philosophy. The inner grace perfumed firming body emulsion is great for when I'm out of the shower getting ready for weekend outings. The scent is amazing and I'm always being complimented on how it smells on me.
Erin T.
Windsor, CO
I love Philosophy and am never disappointed by one of their products. I usually order them on Nordstroms website and they usually have a great deal. They even sell a lot of stuff in travel size so I keep this with me at all times! Perfect smell and no greasy after residue.
Shadia A.
I am in love with this lotion. It feels great on the skin and has a fresh clean scent. I've noticed though that my puppy really doesn't like it and it makes me wonder what ingredients in it might not be the best. But overall I like the brand and am glad I bought this.
Courtney S.
Norton, MA
I love philosophy and their products. I think that they are so clean and do not leave a waxy feeling to your skin. My absolute favorite scent was pure grace and since I have moved to inner grace which I also like but I wish they would bring pure grace back.
Stephanie S.
I absolutely love the scent of this product! I use this lotion at least 3 times a week! It is so easy to massage into skin, leaves a light, moisturizers feeling with no heavy oils. I absolutely would buy this product again and recommend it to all my friends.
Katie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is literally the best smelling thing in the world. I try not to exaggerate in these reviews, and I assure I'm not. The smell is great. The product works great. I will continue using this when I run out!
Samantha C.
Santa Maria, CA
I love how refreshing this lotion is. The scent crisp, clean but not overpowering. It quickly absorbs into the skin and leaves you feeling recharged. A little goes a long way with Philosophy products.
Betty R.
Tustin, CA
I'm in love with this product it smells great and it really does feel like its firming my body.
The value is wonderful even though anyone would love if it was a couple bucks less.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
Great brand and product I've heard many things and they were true I love this brand and product. It really is worth the splurge