BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Inner Grace Firming Body Elmusion [Misc.] see more...

Kimberly J.
Murchison, TX
I love all of these products. It does wonders on my face and I always feel so clean after I use them. It's a solid enough product to make you feel like you're getting a good use out of it but it isn't something I use every single day.
Brooke S.
Boca Raton
This brand is my absolute favorite brand to use. I highly recommend it to everyone. I've definitely bought many of their products and they smell so amazing. The products always leave my skin feeling soft and fresh.
Angel D.
Love this product! Great value for the price. Definitely does what it claims. First time using it, and it was very effective. Very gentle and smells great. Last a long time. Would buy again, and recommend to friends.
lissa A.
Madison , TN
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel so nice. The packaging is nice and simple and the product itself it very gentle on the skin. I bought it at Sephora and will continue to buy it! I can't get enough of it.
Rebecca P.
I love this product. It smells so delicious. It is not very inexpensive, but since it's a firming product, it is worth the price. It goes on very smooth and it is effective. I would recommend this product.
Bethany K.
My mom got this and we both use it now. We love the scent! I also just adore the packaging and think it's a great product. Good for gifting!! They have adorable packaging around the holidays for seasonal gifts..usually at sephora.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
This is my all time favorite product. Its so smooth and my skin feels so wonderful. There is so many different scents it's hard to decide which is the best one
Brandi O.
Weston
Repeat buyer! Works great, smells great! No adverse effects! Fair price for the quality! Definitely recommend!
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This works very good. I recommend this product. It gentle on my skin and lasts a long time